1. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

Hello People :) This is a very very 'coarse' form of recording I have made on my PC. It's a fusion piece in an Indian Raga called 'Jog'. The initial part of the piece may not be very audible, so please turn up that volume. But as soon as you hear the drums come in, PLEASE please turn it down...the distortion is REALLy loud :shock: Forgive me! Anticipating your feedback. Thanks so much. Here is the link

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah..its nice!! but i hate when the music is interrupted when the player starts buffering every now and den!!...anyways...good goin!

tahda!!

3. acousticdreamer

4. tejas

tejas ..........

I heard the first one and i think its cool. Its kinda funky...well not exactly, but....you get the picture. I liked it. Good work! I'll check the second one now.

5. yogeshkohli

yogeshkohli New Member

nice work dude keep it up

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

whi is the girl singer? i liked tute vade. get a decent recording set up. or get ti done ona studeio the song is very high quality i deserves better recording.

7. acousticdreamer

:) The girl is singing because I am the 'girl' :) Thanks people for the comments!

8. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

the first song (tute vaade) is really nice...good music...as jay said it deserves better recording quality...just one question the theme says heart break but the music does not seem to gel well with the theme...its more vibrant and fun...u might want to consider changing the theme ...great job overalll

:rockon: girl

9. acousticdreamer

@jackdaws: Thanks a lot for the feedback :)
    Yeah, actually Tute Vaade was only an instrumental. In fact, when I composed it I had vvisualized it as a 'travel song' somewhere in South India! :p: But then...*sigh*...the heartbreak happened! :hbr:

10. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

it would be a fun travel song and south india is a great spot to vacation...sorry to hear about the heartbreak but then life goes on...take it easy and keep rocking

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

wow u rock
    did u compaose and play it yourself?

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

is jog swatam subh swatam raaga? u know theme music for asiad 1982 in new delhi but it sounds like carnatic nattai somewhat

13. acousticdreamer

Yup! :) Composed and played it. Ummm...I dunno the equivalent Carnatic Raga at all! It's my dream to learn the fundamentals of Carnatic though. Do you know how I can go about it??

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

:rock: :rockon: :beer:

15. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

wow , i think i am missin something here ...

with the reviews and the posts i feel the music posted rocks !!!

damn my speakers messin up , will check the songs by weekend !!