My Song Rastay NEw Release

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by imasud, Sep 3, 2005.

1. imasud

imasud New Member

2. imasud

imasud New Member

Guys I am waiting for the criticism :)

3. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

salut moussieur!

seems like u go to mcgill! montreal rox mate! st laurent street and that arab pizza joint i dont remember the name
    neways man about the song, strong lyrics..... nice melody.. u shud sing more loud or was it the recording part, nevertheless good work man!

4. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

one more thing mate... do post the lyrics eh...

5. imasud

imasud New Member

I know vocal were not done properly. I will be recording this song again. By Tommorow I will post the whole song with Chords and Tabs if possible.
    Thanks

6. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

nice composition ..................i will also try this song on my acoustic nd please also post the lyrics wid chords

7. nadish

nadish Active Member

Copyright Law Voilators!!!

8. imasud

imasud New Member

Hi Guys I have uploaded the tabs I made for this song. I think it sounds good. Once I have completed the song i will post the lyrics,chords and tabs. I will be glad if you guys can suggest me some ideas
    checkout
    www.cs.mcgill.ca/~imasud

9. nadish

nadish Active Member

Well I'm going to check'm out...

10. shak

shak Harrr!

what is worse than having a sore on your arse?
    a canadian, typical wanabe canadian ....... and thats you rohailsak

11. imasud

imasud New Member

waiting for the lead comments

12. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

whatever makes u happy shahrukh! atleast u took out the time of the day to criticise me :)
    clearly reflects your endeavours in life...

cheers mate

13. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

Imran the tabs and the song are good, have you thought of like taking it to the next level by including some beats and getting it recorded professionally, a nice solo would also do justice to your efforts

14. shak

shak Harrr!

anything for canadians and germans ... and that mate is australian OR british stick to your "eh" ...

15. pakijawan

pakijawan New Member

nice song,but hmmm i seem to have heard it before,maby just the rytum but seem like the song dono..if i have heard it before preaty sure that it a realy old song of some pakistani band i forgot name,but then again i might be wrong,but anyways nice work dude

16. imasud

imasud New Member

No this my old song. I released it in 2001 on www.muziq.net. under my name Imran Masud. But I am redoing it completely now. At that time I dont use to play guitar and was only used to sing. A friend of mine Ozy who is now the lead guitarist of group Daira played the guitar for me. But the Melody and Composition and lyrics were mine.

17. imasud

imasud New Member

Does any one know some good software to add drum beats to the songs. My first version of the song also did not have drums :(.

18. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

its a pretty good song but its not catchy u need to create a tune the hooks ppl to the song

19. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

Software u can use is cakewalk, i must say its not very user friendly but ull get the hang of it