1. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia New Member

DJCrunkMix and itwasnoteasy like this.
  2. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

very nice dude!!! reps! though i dont know the song i liked the way you played it.

3. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia New Member

thanx for the reply ..appreciate it..i'm not totally convinced ..need more comments!
    yeah the song is just somethign im working on thats the only thing ive done so far for it. so got a long way ahead :)

4. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

good......sound gr8

5. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

it seems like u were trying the little fast lick of wujud solo..........n ended up recording this ? lol

6. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia New Member

@aka oz: thanx.
    @khuram: err..no!
    i was hopign someone wud come up with some more criticism than what ive just got.....anyone got any suggestions?

7. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

its tight man !!! Nice job !! KEEP IT UP... reps for ya

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I didn't like it much. The licks were too uni-dimensional for me. They got predicatable as you went along.

The basic problem, from what I can see, is lack of variation in rythm. You're playing on the 1-2-3-4 and never doing anything different....it's either sixteenth notes or eighths and you're not really letting a couple of beats go unless it's for the break in between licks....never a lick with a break within it. Stuff like that. The original lick with which you start off is quite nice but it's not backed up well by the rest of your solo.

9. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia New Member

thanx bjr: will give it another shot..soon..thing is i reaslised that as well ..i wanted to hear it from someone else...one ofmy friends said it gets abit monotonous in the middle which i think is true as well.
    yes the only thign i am happy about is the start lick lol :p(to be very very honest) anyhow appreciate it.:))

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

really not bad..!!
    i did like it..would like to listen to the complete version of it too!

11. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmm.not bad not good . i didnt like the patch or tone of ur guitar

12. armani4eva

armani4eva New Member

sounded nice, ima newbie but to me didnt sound that smooth in parts...as in like one part follows on from the next, but what the heck thats my opinion, was sweet tho :D

13. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia New Member

thanx for the replies guys..i think it seems like i need to do it again.! just really tight on time.anyhow. thanx once again.