1. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

thankx again guyz and yea man i post ma recordings there too but i get more replies here .. anywayz will do that if u say so.

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

ahh bleedin guitar,, mah mate!!! i luved heal me song.. continue wid it make it a little bigger coz i want more from tht side!! RoCK ON MaggOTS!!!!

3. Bleeding Guitar

Slip: its a whole fleak but i guess there was some problem with soundclick or ma dsl it didn't upload full but i'll make sure i'll upload it again .. luv that music too man its pretty hard work though

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

:rock:

5. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Rocking yaar...bleeding rocks..........
    u deserve Reps.............
    keep it up man
    Bye
    Faiq

6. Bleeding Guitar

Guyz .. uploaded some new stuff, took long cuz i was buzy with ma work ..

Slip ...... Heal Me - Completed :)
    DJ-Marching Boots - New
    DJ-knock of the demons-DJ - New

https://www.soundclick.com/bleedingguitar

7. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

bleding guitar man u r a natural.seriously how long have u been playin 4 ? its my tenth month now.

8. Bleeding Guitar

thankx slash .. well i'v been playing since i was 12 :) am almost 20 now heh

9. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

wat 8 years ?whoa!:) thatz some serious experience guess where i'll end up when i'm 20:(

10. sixstringwonder

sixstringwonder New Member

@BleedingGuitar ... Loved the way you did Piya by Imik. Very nice indeed. Just work a bit on your vocals. Excellent guitaring, and try to also play the song with the actual strumming in the chorus. You rock mate!

11. sixstringwonder

sixstringwonder New Member

oh and another thing - just listening to the song, i think he taps the guitar or mutes the strings ... try that, and i will too.