My Solo Improvisation

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by SG1, Sep 20, 2006.

1. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Okay guyz heres something i wanted to share with you, this is Solo Improvisation With Ibanez RGT320Qand i want u all to comment on this on how u guyz like the sound and fell the notes .. for me it works like a charm ..
    Please Rep it if u like it.
    Thankx
    RockAz!

https://www.soundclick.com/danysh

Solo Improvisation

2. that was like eruption by van halen.... cool.... :) reps for sure dude....

SG1 likes this.
  3. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

hah u think so :) thankx dude

4. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SG1 again.

udhar rahi.... ;)

5. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

haha set hay :)

6. jozko

jozko Banned

impressive!!! Not qualified to analyze :-( I just liked it. upload all ur works

7. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Thankx Jozy for lsnin.

8. jozko

jozko Banned

SG my browser crashed while playing ur piece, rock on :)

9. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Jozy what do u mean??????? ifs there some prblem with the file?

10. jozko

jozko Banned

NO NO (didn't u notice smiley). it was top stuff. too hot for browser to handle hehe.

Browser crashed due to some other reason. I use FireFox great but poor in memory management i think

11. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

hahaha oh k thankx yaar .. i thought theres some problem with ma file system .. anywayz thankx for lsnin man and am glad u like it .. can't wait to see more people playing this music and posting it .. all i see is adat jal junoon freakos here..

12. jozko

jozko Banned

SG, i think people who like this kind of music will eventually start to post more n more. Think there are already many here. I am not one who follows this kind of music. but see ur postings r creating interest even in me. great going

On JAL again, personally i think many youngsters took to guitaring after hearing JAL songs. They start to think they can play it too. Even my 8 yr old neice thinks so :))
    As a proof JALs r the most covered songs here. Comparatively simpler for beginners maybe, could be the reason. But I understand ur point, one should not just stop with that. one should explore more. u r doing a fine job reminding people that.

SG or anyone ever heard of an old 13AD band from Kerala with a hit (i remember) "ground zero". any info on their musical career? any source on net?

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Good ol' improv.

You pick a lot better and cleaner than me. + Bends are also more professionally executed.

<We salute you>

14. SG1

SG1 &quot;Brown Jesus&quot;

Thankx Alpha appreciate it.

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I forgot to comment! Awesome really.

What I liked best were your bends...I've dreamed of bending like that. Meh, I've also dreamed of playing as fast but not nearly as much as I have of those bends.

What I'd like to see is you incorporating your playing in your songs...I haven't heard Purani Jeans yet but compared to what you played here, your other song I commented on was disappointing.

16. SG1

SG1 &quot;Brown Jesus&quot;

I Understand man .. its actually i dun usualy play soft rock .. but i did that time and just recorded and yea i like to spice up things a lill but deu to alot of people i won't change the Is Dafa song that slow song there .. but its k Chk out Purani Jeans man .. hope u'll like it.

17. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

well u hav ready send me this before nd its really rockd n good legato stuffffs...
    Bro u Rock..