My recordings - please suggest!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by billy_joe, Oct 9, 2009.

1. billy_joe

billy_joe New Member

hi people,

I am a new member here. :)

Please guide me about the voacals as i got the time limit of just 30 days to improve it, as much as i could.

I had started with TAKE A LOOK AROUND - LIMP BIZKIT (MI2 TRACK) as i thought it would be easy.

So please give your feed back and guidance. no matter how ever harsh but speak truth. i wont even mind if someone ask me to leave VOCALS thing.. but speak truth because i want to improve my vocals.

abouth this file - the sound quality of this file got little weird as i tried adding some effects and i did not make any back up of the previous one.

Thank you,
    people.. waiting for your comments! :)

here is link..

muziboo.com/fredy_limpy/music/take-a-look-around

2. billy_joe

billy_joe New Member

come on people..

yet no replies.. suggestions.. tips.. bla..bla!

i need them. Feedback please!

3. billy_joe

billy_joe New Member

no reply till now? :O

..i think this a dead place!!

4. andhura

andhura New Member

Are they gonna shoot you in 30 days? Shouldn't it be 29 now?

5. billy_joe

billy_joe New Member

yep, you are right bro! ..they gonna shoot me!

and you want to make it 29? ..you are devil! :x

..unnmm anybody care to reply on my recorde thing?

6. pravin4u

pravin4u New Member

I don't know whether its our mic or your sound systems..but I felt your voice thin...try n use better sound systems, also practice to sing the song in timing ..I felt its out of tempo..if you are live performer it’s a must! If you want just for recording purpose, try Fruity Loops or similar software to adjust your vocals with song beat/timing. There are lots of tutorials on YouTube ..how to improve your singing / fruity loops/ music theory..warbeats.com is what I found good try it..