my recordings: pehla nasha (track created)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by catchprashant, Aug 1, 2008.

1. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=576135
    hi everyone do check my pehla nasha track ,this is a serious in terms of composition ,since i am a begginer i dont know much basics about composing track,i have also placed a voice recorded version for this .please compare this with original song and send comments .

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very well done man, it sounds really good. But there some things to be imrpoved. You missed a few notes in the piano solo and it should be played a bit cleaner, some tiny timing issues too( i dont want to say its not good, it is good, just some corrections), the second solo isn't finished too!
    Overall is this done very well!

Listened to your other version with the vocals too, the vocals are good, just some Sur faults at places, overall is this version done very well too!
    Keep going man and take care!!!

3. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Good

Good karoke and it wil be help ful for those who want to use it. I liked your voiced version of the same song too. Keep posting.
    :beer:

4. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

thanx keoraf ,actually i have not put sincere effort in recording voice as i have put in creating track.please explain me the areas in details where i made mistake in playing

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

in the intro.......the notes in the lead are supposed to be played one octave higher.......the same in some other places too.......

some chords were wrong here and there.......just check it up with keoraf.......

but other than the above tiny mistakes,,,,this cover was very very good indeed........was very pleasant to the ears.......keep going!!!

cheers!
    :beer:

6. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

thanx keoraf i will try 2 improve that particular part ,could u please tell me about guitar strumming with chords u used ,played in background when main theme is repeated again in the intro.

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I meant this part of the piano solo:
    1:45 - 1:47
    So don't worry man, you played it very well, but that part isn't played properly, just try it once again and i'm sure you'll succeed(btw, i think most people won't even hear it)!
    Secondly, in that whole piano solo, there are some parts where three notes are played very fastly and that is what i meant about that clean play, try to play those particularly parts once again!

The chords used in the Intro for the guitar strumming are:
    F - Dm - Bb - C

But Man, you really don't have to worry about anything, cause you really did a very good job!
    Take care man!

8. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

nice cover...nice voice...some defects in chords used...overall very good!!

9. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

liked your kahin to hogi cover..well done!!

10. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

i have taken chords from keyboard forum submitted by some person and he claims that these chords are the most accurate which is played originally in the song ,whereas every one finding something wrong with the chords.