My Recordings on Ibanez

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sDEVs, Mar 2, 2007.

1. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

prac prac prac prac prac and jus prac both singin and guitarin this is all ucan do

3. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Thanks Adi, I have to certainly practice a lot...

4. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

@ sDev dude ok dont take me wrong.Let me give you some advice. Think u could do better then this.Lets come to the point. I listened to your recordings.Its not working out man. what you need right now is to stop recording and get to learning more of abt the guitar and its basics. Plus u need a lot of practice on the vocals too(if you are planing to sing as well) the modulations, the tone,the word stress and Pronunciation are all over the place. get that sorted. We are no Pros here so dont worry u will get it sooner or later and dude practice man practice. thats all u need to get rid of those fears and play infront of any number of people dont be scared cause u should know they cannot do what u can unless they are musicians themselves . trust me this will work out. Hope i was not too harsh on u and all the best we are all here to help. cheers

5. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

i heard ur hotel california... you need to really practice ur scales nd chromatics.. ur leads were bad... dont mind if im bieng harsh but u need to really practice hard. ur rythym is still better than the leads... remember thrs no shortcut for guitar.. only practice makes you perfect... just practice nd for sure ull be one of the best around.... keep rockin

6. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Ya, thanks to all you guys... I'll one day do something that wld be good. thanks