My Recording - Tere mere milan ki yeh raina

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by smitzonian, Nov 5, 2006.

1. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

This song is beautiful - Film Abhimaan...

Check it out on

www.soundclick.com/smitzonianvocals

While i know i can do much better - especially i have felt the timing of the guitar has been a bit slow ...never the less... hear the vocals.... i think i have improved alot ... :)

Cheers

vini and sanju_strings like this.
  2. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

guitarin needs improvement

vocals wer good

pls kip ur soundclick updated with ur previous recordings
    cheers

3. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

jozko likes this.
  4. jozko

jozko Banned

So good to have u back Smitz! As usual nice song! Beautiful vocals, btw seems u have lost bit of touch with guitar? that's perhaps affecting over all timing as u mentioned. reps 2 u. Follow up with a Geeta Dutt song :)

@sanju dude, plz follow links in siggy of Smitz to find her impressive collection of recordings, poems and thoughts.

5. amazing vocals smitz... heard about you from joseph... yup guitaring was bit out of rythm and just cuz of that u lost rythm of the song.. but its ok... reps reps reps..

good wishes...

6. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Cheers Jozko , feels good to be back :) ... i know the guitaring went a bit off ... that cause was recording after so long...:)

Cheers Devilshly$Pure!..... Jozko is one of the few admirers of my music / poetry etc... i am sure he has nice things to say ....

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u have a very nice voice yaar..why dont u take training in classical music? :)

guitaring will get better with regular practicing..chalta hai
    reps

8. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

kool

repz 4 u lerkee..gud vokalz but guitaring needz practice.........liked vokalz

9. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Thanks Vini ... Thanks mubeen for listening to my stuff ... leaves me so motivated to record more and improve more... Cheers...

10. jayho

jayho New Member

hey smitz... (if i may call you tht)

i dont knw aobut you.. jozko... and many others who have already fed you back about their take on this. :)

anyway, awesme voice, really unique. good pitch... i likd it a lot. :rock:
    only thing needed is control - i mean training. my sis also sings and has learnt classical for 6 years from suresh wadkar!

will continue hearing your stuff as i get the chance. btw dont bother about the guitar not being in sync... chalta hai, hehe. sounded dam chilled out mood mein waise bhi. ;)

anyway cheers to you. :beer: