My Recording: TERE BIN!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by smak, Sep 6, 2006.

1. smak

smak New Member

vini and himanshu_sood like this.
  2. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

fairly decent performance ! reps !

3. vinodsharma1111

vinodsharma1111 New Member

hey nice work dude keep on rocking.
    i m learner n new to guitar so i need ur help i can play basic chords but when i try to play any song i m not able to do that. and i m not able to get the beats also .in this song also i m not able to catch ur beats. plz help me how to practicise chords and beats

4. smak

smak New Member

Thanks himanshu and vinod. Well vinod, as u r a beginner, no better place than to go to than the beginners forum. There you will find some notes that u can practice which will improve ur finger movement on the fret board. There is no easy way to learn the guitar, all of us have to do it the hard way, thats practice.

As for the strumming in this song, even mine isn't correct. Go to the bigginers forum and start a new thread asking for tips. The guys are really good and helpful. Try to play Jal's songs for starters. The chords are simple. Best of luck!!!

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

which chords ru playing? chords r C/Am-Em-F-G...as far as i remember! if these r the correct chords..then m sorry ur playing- higher chords or ur guitar is not standard tuned.
    but keeping this aside..a fair enough attempt..u can sing well, strumming pattern could be worked upon further.

reps

6. smak

smak New Member

Thanks vini. The chords that i played are

Am...................Em..........F......Em........ .Am
    Tere Bin mai yun Kaise jiya Kaise jiya tere bin

Am...............G....F...............Am
    Lekar yaadein teri raatein meri katien

Am........................Dm.......G
    Tanha haiiiiii tujh bin raatein meri

Am.........................F.....................G
    Aaja mere ab roobaro jeena nahin bin tere

Am...................Em..........F......Em........ .Ama
    Tere Bin mai yun Kaise jiya Kaise jiya tere bin.

I searched a lot and finally these were the ones i thought sounded good. And most of the igtians too agreed on this in one of the threads. I dunno for sure man. My guitar has a built in tuner, so nothing can go wrong there. If u can post me the right chords, i'd appreciate that. I am working on my strumming, the prob is i cant play with a pick. once i get a hang of that, surely things will be much better. Thanks a lot for ur comments.

7. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

vocals are good .. guitars sounds awfull .. try to use a pick next time man
    Good Luck
    RoCKaZ

8. prashant_yadavv

prashant_yadavv New Member

nice vocal man ,guitaring is ok but singing is ultimate