My Recording of Oh meri jaan - Film Manzil Manzil

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by smitzonian, Sep 26, 2006.

1. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Check it out ...

www.soundclick.com/smitzonian

This is a wonderful song .....i am not sure if people have heard this before...
    Anyways

Details of the track
    Song Title: o merii jaan, o merii jaan, ab nahii.n rahanaa tere binaa
    Movie Name: Manzil Manzil
    Actor(s)/Actress(es): Sunny Deol, Dimple Kapadia
    Singer(s): Asha Bhonsle, Shailendra Singh
    Music Director(s): Rahul Dev Burman
    Lyricist(s): Gulshan Bawra

Enjoy

Feedback/suggestions as always are welcome....

Cheers
    smitzonian

Devilshly_Pur$ and SG1 like this.
  2. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Nice to see more people posting there stuff .. .Good Work man keep rocking!!!

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

sadly, never got the opportunity to listen to this rd burman track..its a good song! well...good effort, but surely ur playing wrong chords at many places though i havent heard the song, but i think so!...vocals> u can sing better...keep practicing!

4. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

thanks for feedback.............guys

5. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

i will try and get the original song for your vini , i think u must hear it ... also u may be able to help me with the correct chords.....

sigh .... i love this who process of trying to figure chords and ... then get them corrected by all the guitar gurus here....

IGT rocks
    smitzonian

6. jozko

jozko Banned

Yes i have heard this before! Great song, decent rendition. perhaps strumming is affecting singing. I am sure u sing this better without guitars. please redo this as u get correct chords and as strumming becomes second nature to u. thx for posting. reps especially for supporting great old songs

Edit: rep disabled, later

7. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Thanks jozko .... i figured out Tujhe Jeevan ki Dor se last night ... i will sing it over the weekend and then post it ...

Old hindi songs are superb....

cant wait to sing them all

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy

8. jozko

jozko Banned

that's another great song. waitin to hear. good to find a member like u. some wonderful songs n singing. sing them all. rgds

9. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

@smitzonian very nice singing effort ofcourse chords were not precise. you must increase the tempo too... was going like a slow train :p just kidding overall it was a good nice effort and sounded nice too.
    yeah i love all manzil manzil songs!! especially hey baba re baba :) copied its beats in one of my composition :p.
    @vini not good you dont know this song

10. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Thanks itwasnoteasy..... the temp is slow :) ...i will try and improve on it ... are not the songs of Manzil Manzil AWESOME!!! i love jhalak dikha ke kar gaye deewana ... magar thi kaun yahi nahi jaana.....

btw i got 4000 RD songs on DVD ......... i dont know how i can share it with people... but if anyone wants any specific song i could share it...

Cheers
    smitzonian

11. jozko

jozko Banned

:-O can u leave ur home address here? i might break in. awesome. are they with vid too? or mp3 tracks?

12. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

ha ha ha ha !!! there are videos of RD and Asha and gulzar , there are videos of RD with several other singers ...there are MP3's galore.... its a bday gift for me ... btw 2nd oct is my bday ... so incase people would like to record innovative Happy bday songs for me ha ha ha :)...........

Jozko lemme think how can i get this treasure available to you ...

13. jozko

jozko Banned

thx smitz
    i forget things so happy b'day in advance. "bar bar ye din aaye" "hum bhi agar bachche hote" are songs for u. Oct 2 with great Gandhi, easy to remember. my niece has b'day on 3rd. but she likes JAL :-(

i somehow want DVD. irresistible. available in music shops? Asha & RD, to me most blessed couples. i saw some vids on TV sometime ago of them in studio sessions. You should see how much they njoy

14. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Thanks jozko !!!!! this dvd has rare vidoes , on of my close friend has compiled them ... so i am sure some really rare stuff is in this dvd....

Cheers
    smitzonian

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

not good? hehe..haan yaar..sad!will dload if i find!

16. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Yea maybe some Poker Tricks tooo :( am so bad at it.

17. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

hey smitzonian give me your address may be i can make it on this diwali seriously atleast you can attach the jpeg of your system with all the movie names in it. even I have also collected most of the songs of pancham but not sure I dont want to miss any of them. we were a group of 3 and uploaded mostly on cooltoad.com you can search it by going advanced search on the site under music section and type panchamdaonly and you should find assorted collection of RD by movie name ofcourse good quality mp3s.

aur haan happy' b'day in advance in case i forget keep doing gandhigiri :p

18. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Thanks itwasnoteasy... may be i can share a screen shot with you about the Rd tracks that i have .... Thanks for the Bday wishes.....cant wait fo r my bday ... this time though .. gandhigiri will ensure that 2nd oct gets its due...

btw i have some rare backstage studio recording o f Rd and Asha ... and some photos which are o die for...:) will try and see how i can share it with RD Fans.

19. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

agree with jozko

ya dude u have a classical voice but singing along with playing the guitar is a difficult thing cuz this affects on both the guitaring as well as singing....y dont u record the guitars first n then sing on it cuz ur voice rocks...:rock:
    ......try it, u'll see the difference.

20. chadhreeey

chadhreeey New Member

need feed back..

good.. u sound good