My recording - O Sanam - Lukcy Ali

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by lan12, Jan 6, 2006.

1. lan12

lan12 New Member

Hey Guys, i had recorded this sometime back but didn't post it as i though it's not good compared to the other recordings that people post here on IGT, moreover my laptop’s recorder sucks big time.....but later I thought i'll just post it...
    Many people have already posted this song before so don't get mad….hahaha….Do let me know if you have any feedback...Cheers!! :)

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=448996&songID=3306769

DJCrunkMix likes this.
  2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Way to go .. U've kept it simple n i like dat.. strumming pattern is same like i've used in muh recording isn't it .. but i did dat coz i was a newbie n found dat strummin pattern very easy to sing n play at da same time .. now dat u've got a start.. try changin da pattern to a better one .. listen to other recordings here .. u'l know wat to do .. u'l have to improve singing too .. it will happen .. don't worry .. juz keep on practising HARD n thou shalt blossom .. hope muh comments helped :eek::

3. lan12

lan12 New Member

Hey notty, thanks for the feedback man….Yes, your recordings defiantly helped me a lot to find the correct strumming patterns…and thanks for all your suggestions and taking time to listen to my recording…Yes, there is defiantly a lot to improve in my singing too…Had you taken any voice lessons before? Is it necessary to take the voice lessons to sing well?.. Thanks!!! :)

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^ I never took a single voice lesson .. i sing naturally .. but i have spent oodles of time since many years in practising singin based on da feel ..

5. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Hey Ian,

Nice start man...! good guitaring...and good singing too...just try to pick up the original strumming pattern

6. lan12

lan12 New Member

That’s awesome man…I wish I could sing like you…

7. lan12

lan12 New Member

Thanks for your feedback Sarang!! Yes, I'll surely try to pick up the original strumming pattern…I heard your O Sanam and I liked the strumming pattern in it….btw, my nick is LAN12 and not IAN12....both the nicks don't make any sense anyway......haahaa.... :)....Thanks again!!!!