my recording: o meri jaan

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by catchprashant, Jul 17, 2008.

1. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Its a pity you recorded such a short part of this song, its done pretty well, just want to hear the complete version some day.
    The guitaring is good, the vocals are good too except some Sur faults, especially that ooooohoooohoohooooooo part. You own a very good voice and you are a good singer aswell, try to improve your Sur!

Overall a very good job man, take care and keep posting!!!

3. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

thanx keoraf, i will take ur suggestion ,please guys do send some more comments about my guitaring also.

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

:nw:
    absolutely fanatastic!!!! hell i dont have words....but keep going!!! keoraf took the words out of ma mouth.......it should've been longer......

5. catchprashant

catchprashant New Member

thanx sukrut, actually i have made it short because i want to display my guitaring skill more .and i am still waiting 2 have comments over my guitaring perfoemance.

6. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

guitaring skills??? cant say much on that...........if you want some comments on your guitaring skills then i advice you to post an acoustic song like hotel cailfornia or layla or something...........