My Recording : Murder the Government

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fat_kax, Feb 23, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

knight_guitar likes this.
  2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

thread should b moved to igt soundtrack forum

next time post a thread in that forum

as for the song will download n comment soooooooooooon got classes right now..........

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Please post all your recordings/covers in IGT SOUNDTRACK Forum
    this thread would be moved to above mentioned ^

4. fat_kax

ummm...so thats all i get???
    2 big "PLEASE POST SONGS IN THE FRIGGEN DUMB SOUNDTRACKS SECTION
    ok alredy dudes - i get the message - sorry i made a big mistake --- i wont ever post agin! uuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnn
    yeh = fuh =- u think! well...so do i get ane comments or not - or is this place PINee PINee pINee
    (Editors Note: Notice how cleverly the author changes the nickname of his victim so as not to be caught in this utmost un forgivable sin on this godforsaken site --- just kiddin - IGT rox)
    i dunno wat im typin = k?
    guess im just real sleepy = been studyin real hard fer my exams - will put up a link on the soundtracks section for this post = thank u oh gr8 dudes who getto put posts like "soundtracks should be put in the soundtrack section"
    wow

5. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

I never heard this song.. .. i checked ur recording... don't know what exactly to comment upon untill unless i don't hear the actual one..

ur voice was kinda off with the strumming , u did strum well there (and in the begaining u just strum once) i'm downloading the actual song now.. to know what did ya actually sang there.. (and man sing clear next time , but anyways it's ur first attempt.. nice try must say and for that u'll get rep from my side)

keep rocking

Sharad

P.s. :- try to control ur anger there .. dude, they were just telling ya where to actually to post it. .. and wait for a while u surely gonna meet people who will listen to ur recording.. like i did .. :) so enjoy

fat_kax likes this.
  6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

@fat kax

well downloaded the song today

heyhey can u post the lyrics n the chords??

was nice one though a bit short

7. fat_kax

sure
    thanx fer the comment - yeh well u can sey i was drunk during the first post...lol but i aint gona remove it = no wez
    yeh - i'll post em tomorow its kinda late now and if my parents find me on the comp = im a gonner...hey vini - how;d u like it...u seem like the recordin expert here...lol

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

eh..a little confused i am!
    i've never heard the original song..its a very uncanny song makin it tough for me to give any feedback..but hey ur voice seems to be pretty alright...make a little wise choice for a song to be recorded if u want my feedback :p: jokes apart!!..really :shock:
    then pm me when its on soundclick..Bye!

9. fat_kax

k - here goes

just found out time enuf to type out the chords sand shit....
    so here goes...ok - so this is a li'l brief version = cuz im lazy...
    C...............................F
    wanna watch the constitution burn
    ...............................Dm
    wanna watch the parliament overturn
    ....................................G
    wanna watch the politicians hauled in jail

(same chords = faster strummin')
    wanna watch (mumble - aint figured anythin here yet)
    wanna watch the youth participate
    wanna watch the govt go to hell

(same chords here aswell)
    murder the govt [x infinity]
    (and somewhere in between put a "Do Ya Ya")

*tis is my version of this song...dunno the original lyrix - find em urself if u wanna

hope u like it....aneone else?

10. fat_kax

Check out NOfX's version of Hotel California!!! it ROX!

ok - first things first - check my name - then check my choice of music - then my pics(ok - so i aint posted any - but u can check my blog @ https://spaces.msn.com/fatanarchist/ WARNING::: dont read - just view da pix...) - wat do u find --- a REAL UNCANNY PERSON WID LOTSA UNWISE DISSISHUNZ!!! the next song im gonna post is anoda NOfX cover called "i gotta :Grin: pee" - then i made one called KILL A COP --- but all these are still to be recorded...
    and im still lookin fer wez to improve my recording quality but then agin - that aint gonna be possible wid a second hand GIVSON guitar - mic and amp...
    so i'll just have to make do and wait till im earnin///...
    and then theres the fact that this song is PUNK!!!
    so eNjoY...
    P.S.: aneone kno how to change my username/display name to uncanny_fat_dude ???

P.P.S.:Check out NOfX's version of Hotel California!!! it ROX!

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

it seems,... u r not openin up while singin man,..

12. fat_kax

yeasguasrjbg

yeh yeh -= i aint much of a singer... but thanx --- i'll try and open up a bit more on my oda songs....its kinda hard to open up when my parents are sleepin in the next room...lol

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

then simple!!

i cant give any feedback :p:
    and hey i never said ur uncanny..the song was a little bizarre for me.coz im not into such genres..so as i said..im not the right person to ask for feedback :)

14. fat_kax

friggen sorry....

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

No Worries... :)

16. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^With all due respect, your voice sucks. One of the worst i've heard on this website. Your playing the guitar was fine, nothing to be too proud of, work on the guitar, stop singing. You have to realize that i'm being honest here and not take it personally

17. fat_kax

yeh yeh - like i sed - i aint much of a singer...so just 2 things...one - critisism is alwez welcome...and second...i am damn well gonna sing...this is a friggen democracy - u dont like my voice - fudge off and dun dload it = kapish?'

Re : ur signature - i'd sey why dun u stop whinin