my recording: kal ho na ho

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by prashant_yadavv, Aug 3, 2006.

1. prashant_yadavv

prashant_yadavv New Member

Dev and vini like this.
  2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Very well sung man! The tempo should have been a bit slower than that. ANd in "chahe jo tumhe" part, u were out of scale. Except those and some more, it was really enjoyable :) Keep it up!

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ur voice suits such kinda songs..well, u have a good voice..but surely u need to practice to make it "perfect"..and u'll get better at guitaring in some time..dont worry abt it..Keep practicing

reps

4. Dev

Dev New Member

i just hear your aashayen song.. it was really really beautiful... well sung and well played... although i've never heard this song before, where is it from? can u let me know some details about where i can find this song? thanx.. and keep up the good work!
    reps!

5. prashant_yadavv

well i am frm hoshangabad (small city) madhya pradesh. and u can find me in IGT for atleast next 2 years .u can visit indian guitar tab committe in orkut , i am there also.hope to see u there

6. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Me thinks he wond 2 kno the info about the song, not u :RollLol: :RollLol:

7. Dev

Dev New Member

hahah ur rite sugata, i wanted info about the song
    ... and by the way im a "she" not a "he"....the names Devangi.. Dev for short :)

8. prashant_yadavv

alright forget me dev and sugata.

9. praveen_369

praveen_369 New Member

very nice.....improve a little on the intro......nice voice

10. praveen_369

praveen_369 New Member

by the way can u provide me with the intro notes of these songs