My Recording Abhi Nahi Aana ( sona Mahapatra)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by smitzonian, Jul 27, 2007.

1. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Hey ,

Check out my recording of Sona Mahapatra's Abhi nahi aana!

www.soundclick.com/smitzonianvocals

The guitaring is basic but i think i have done ok with the vocals...

Feedback/suggestions are always welcome!

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Well done Smitzonian, i think it would sound better if you would played the solo's aswell.
    A little disadvantage, you didn't sung the melody 100%, i think 90-95%, but overall very good!!!

3. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

Thanks a ton Keoraf! i appreciate your comments... its just that i am concentrating more on my vocals ... so i am just playing basic chords to support the song... about the melody!!! i will get there soon :)

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I'm sure you'll get the melody soon, cause i listened all your songs and they all were very good, you own a good voice as your Sur is (almost)perfect aswell!
    Keep going Smitzonian!!!

5. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

oye..!!!.. whose singin this??????.....
    you or Sona Mohapatra??? :O ..... ure sounding xactly lik her.!!!
    dont temme.. ure Sona.. :O...!!!

that was jus awwsommme..!!!!!!!!!!..grr8 grr8 vocals...!!!! grr8 murkiyaans..!!!!....hmm..... agree dat..u hv jus given da melody..wid da guitar...got no probs wid dat.!!

dat was grr8 .!!!!.... ;)

keep posting.!!!

6. smitzonian

smitzonian New Member

hey anshammmer! thanks a ton for your feedback .... this is a first for me , that i sound like Sona Mahapatra! :)

7. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

a LOT like her....well done....

8. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

but i still think.... its Sona Mahapatra only.. :) and yaaaaahh...jus figured out somthing..!!
    SMITZONIAN.. = S-M-ITZONIAN...= Sona-Mahapatra-ITZONIAN :p: :)...ryt na?? hehe...