my own solos...plzzz i need a feedback!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by J.J, Nov 4, 2005.

1. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

2. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

shezada yarr.....bohat alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....kepp it up bye

3. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

thx man...koi aur sunlay...

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

dude considering ur age i think you did a good job .. i noticed tho that you made the solo on the rhythm of 'waqt' by e.p. .. is it ?

neways nice one !

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

j j wass ur age??

6. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

JJ yar kisi ki Mintay na kar key Sun loo Sun looo...
    Joh sunta hai theek hai nahi sunnta tu chor ush ko
    but tu kisi ko yeh na keh key SUN LOO SUN LOO
    ok as a brother i m saying this 2 u
    ok neva mind bye

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

reallly nice i donwloaded solo

really nice

8. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

i just turned 15 on 1st october...um...thanx guys but where are my reps...? lol jk...and yes solo2 was my own composition of waqt by ep...solo1 was totally my own...

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  9. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

considering ur age.....welldone man....u rock!!!

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

reps for u ..............

11. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

sheesh thanx...

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You have decent flow but you really need to work on your bends.

Think when you're playing....There is a difference between between playing correctly and playing well. You need to hit the right notes at the right time. Make sure you know the chord changes and that your solo addresses these chords. The notes you hit should not be hit just because they can be....Also try to vary in terms of hardness of tone and in the rythm of your solo.

13. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ok.
    solo -1
    u have decent enough chops..but as bjr said..work on ur bending..its very weak..and u struggle to hit the notes.work on ur timing...learn to PHRASE..learn to connect stuff..like say u played somethin over a progression..then the next thing u play has to compliment what u earlier played...also work on ur vibrato..play stuff slowly..and only then get it up to speed when u are comfortable at a speed ..practice with a metronome.

solo-2
    this clip shows..u have some musical sense...just work on the stuff ive mentioned..for solo-1

yup on a lesser critical note..u are 15..keep postin ur stuff..u will only improve..jam with as many musicians u can..and yea..i wont say u are good for ur age..becoz there are loads of monster players ur age..
    age doesnt really matter u know..just keep practicin..

14. they are good except for quality
    u should ask points on a scale of 10
    1 wil give 6 on 10

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

am gonna applaud bjr and dharmatma for their honest opinions......kinda agree with them tho.....
    the timing does need kinda impovement......solo1 ends wierdly.............as if in a hurry:(
    but good stuff all the same....

16. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

pretty decent stuff @ JJ..... n hats off 2 dharmatma and bjr 4 their advise!!

17. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

er...that was becuz when i converted it from WAV to MP3 the last 15 seconds got cut cuz i have an unregistered converter...so sowee...and thx a lot for ur honest opinions u guys are real dudies...

aysh likes this.
  18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yaar, i totaly forgot to comment on this which i jus realized today, now! :)

bot hwere impressive solos.......but i personally liked the solo 2 as it was superb n persuasive!
    keep posting more dude!

19. Sonia_f

Sonia_f New Member

nice work dude

20. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

kk thanxxxxx