My Own Composition ::: Return the favoR!!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fat_kax, Mar 19, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

this is another of my own ORIGINAL compositions!!! the guitars are overlappin - 5 overlaps - spot them if u can!!!
    this is my most proffesional and BEST recordings byfar till now - so please do not ignore it!!! the vocals are as follows*:-
    *this is cuz i kno there are gonna be posts like "i cudnt understand the vocals though..."

The Governments bent on Fuking us up [x2]
    The least that we can do
    The Least that we can really do
    Is **** them up too [x2]
    YeAH!

so i hope u like it - i know it sounds like sumfin outta carribean 70's or watever - but i like it - and it took me the whole of todays evenin to make - so u BETTER like it!!!
    regards Fatty
    Link ::: https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=493287&songID=3661988

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

muhahahhahahahaha the lyrics really made me laugh

but the music was good
    hey how do u add those features like drums n so on in ur playing??

fat_kax likes this.
  3. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

Hey cool why ru always after the govt ?

4. fat_kax

arent we all = the govt's corrupt and its full of dirty nutso's in dhoti's - with mouthful of PAN and - intent on raping our country and filling their pockets - and the fact that really gets me werked up is that they get away wid it too!!!
    so thats that..
    @spygame - yeah thanx- did think them up a long time ago - they were even there in this earlier post i had abut the varanasi bomb blasts...so watever - the beats and all are thru this software i got called HipHop eJay - it kicks ass!!! i can send u a copy if u want...pm me abut that...
    so - just basically thanx fer lookin it up...

5. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

oh my.... holy lord, that shit is wicked, yo !!! This is quite impressive since its your own compo! but yeah, I am still laughing my ass off on the lyrics. You're absolutely right :) .. ****'em up too :p: . ****in Bastards (the way the british say... like B(aa)stards)

6. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

U rock baby... i mean remind me of kids in "Detroit the rock city". awesome beats n stuff n was tht u pumping up the electick guitar (nirvana type), tht was kool. u shud hv really screamed at "fuked them up too" ;). i liked it..

7. fat_kax

djcrunkmix and sachoo =- thanx dudes -- even tho it wasnt that good - yeh - the vocals are where its lackin - but hey - i aint a vocalist anewez...have done anoda version of it - increased distortion - accented beats and lesser bass in the vocals - so its much cleared up - will update it l8er....
    secondly - as far as screamin goes - i cant really scream **** when my parents are in the next room...see? hey - how bout this - fer the good vocalists out there - i'll provide the instrumentals of this song --- minus vocals - and someone else sing more betterly on it??? aneone game...
    i'll check out Detroit the rock city - thanx fer the comparision tho...

8. fat_kax

ok - this is a thing from a flash vdo im werking for for this song...so heres a pic...yep - the fat kid's me...

Attached Files:

9. fat_kax

MESSAGE - updated the song to better version...so plz check it out now!
    :rock:

10. fat_kax

anyone else intrstd in posting sumthing abut this song???

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

ok....sounds kinda reggaeish in the begining.....goes on to remind me a bit of limp bizkit....
    the recording quality could be beter....again...vox arent too clear

12. fat_kax

:confused:
    L I M P.....B I Z K I T​
    :annoyed:​
    but thanx fer replying - hey - wat duz everyone have wid my recording quality - i mean - am as pro at this as -umm - a fish at kickin bums...or can fish kick bums???...no wait...as pro as a....unhhhh...ummm.:annoyed:..mummble-jummble....as a....or rather....as einstien was at staying a virgin - his average ***rate comes to bout 3 times a day of his whole adult life...:grin:

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

I heard it but i guess my comments arnt valid because songs of this genre never appealed to me. All i will say is to try and add variety to the song rather than sticking to the age old formula of song writing.

14. fat_kax

@dennis - cudnt get wat u mean...elaborate plzz -- but hey - course ur words o wisdom are valid...watever thanx fer takin a loook

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

c'mon..u should have prolonged the audio a bit more..not that i mean u shud've added more lyrics..u could have added a long guitar solo continuing after that verse for say.. 1 minute atleast!
    anyways..not bad! i want to hear more of ur vocals in coming recordings and not to forget more of guitar..plain guitaring! :)

16. fat_kax

thanx vini - well lets face it - i suck at soloing - so no use fer that - add to that the fact that im lazy - and u get really short recordings....so thanx anewez...u busy wid ur exams or sumfin - cuz i dun see many of ur posts or recs around
    and did i actually say that u were a child of god??? :shock::eek:::annoyed: seems im permanently drunk....:drunk:

17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

What he said. (but doesnt mean the song is bad or whatever).

And the lyrics remind me of PDV's gutterment. (i disagree with those but it gave me a laugh anyway :))

18. fat_kax

lol
    ok
    asgasg

19. fat_kax

so is aneone intrested in commeting abut this...??? :yawn: