My Original Song: ****ed Too Harrd! REAL PUNK!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fat_kax, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ok - im back and i just did this - a song i wrote a li'l long ago - just didnt get it on guitar so well - then i got my Zoom pedal some time back - and after tearing apart my vocal box - i recorded this on audacity....
    the whole song is my original...
    so are my words....

the song can be found @ https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=493287&songID=3843095
    so the lyrics are:

well - the chords are all barre chords - theres a B - F#m and an E

thats bout it....
    so like it? nice vox huh?
    comments plzz - and i assure u this is prolly reall pro....not like the recordings wid my sis....
    to all the posers - this is real punk
    so now my throats sore - i need an aspirin - so i mut leave u....

luv and regards
    Fatty!

vini and .:SpY_GaMe:. like this.
  2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

could not hear a word.....

3. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

LOL...

fatty, shud we listen tht... or u gonna re-rec.. anyways i wud like ur guitarin tjo..:beer:

4. fat_kax

hey wtf - wtf u talkin bout yaar - no ways im goin thru all that after gettin such a perfect take on this....
    if ur talkin bout the ununderstandablity of lyrics - thats wat ive posted the werds up there fer....
    anewez - chek out my guitaring....and my vox too...dont blive spy yaar - friggen lier :) its pretty cool i think....even on lofi its alrite....so chek it out - and plzzz gimee comments -am i on the rite track??

'
    and anoda thing b4 i sign off....dont leave the song inbetween.....go upto the end - rite uptill 2:22 anewez ..... chek out my solo...

DJCrunkMix likes this.
  5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

sorry the complete sentence was

could not hear a word except the f word lol

guitaring was good (as usual)

but think u should sing a bit louder

6. fat_kax

well - wat can isay man - i had my amp at full blast - the mic was in between me and themic - the mic was stronger i guess....but still - u kno the lyrix....so how was it??? - on a scale of 10???

7. sachoo

hehehehe .. yeah exactly wat i wanna write back.. nthg else but "Fukk too hard" (did u really did too hard)..:RollLol:

but definately rocking as always.. umm so i will say nice vox as for rocksters coz u cant understand a word of their except F F F F F.... oh yes dhoti also ..hehehehe n where's the solo .. or do mean the original = solo rather solo = original

8. fat_kax

solo is really short and barely audible soory yaar - it comes around fer 8 secoinds after the second round of ****ED TOO HARD and abtuptly stops - then my vocal solo starts - i meant to make it longer but then the wire had a prob and sound stopped - so i started my vocal solo sooner - so anewez - it turned out good - short and sweet i think...

9. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

errr.. whats going on here?..progression sounds cool drumming pattern and everything is well chosen.. but i think your recording abilities suck..!!!!!!!! which is sad after all the hard work!!!vocals werent clear at all. guitars seems to be the main sound, oh and lyrics..well..i dont like em much ..i carry the opinion that u dont need abusive language to get your message across..maybe its just the genre of music..even so..i dont really see the need..nicely done..give it an 8.5 :)

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

good guitaring!
    but as already quoted..vocals' volume level lil low comparatively...but good attempt, i must say and u can do better too!

reps for sure!

11. fat_kax

thanks all - g2g now - will see l8er - mom holleing

12. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

tell me one thing dude why u are into that explict kinda songs lol
    and u came up with this which is full of these words
    anyways
    your chords sounds like american idiot the song by green day

13. fat_kax

Dear Mr.Shahid,
    This is in reply to our earlier corespondense regarding the recording that is being discussed in this thread. I earnestly thank you for even lending your much desired presence here on this thread.
    Regarding the "explicity" of my songs/choice of music - I have only one thing to say - "Grow Up!!!". Till when are you going to continue insisting that you actually feel offended when your friend calls you a B.C. or a "Mutha****in' Bedhopper."Seriously Mr Shahid, we here at the FAT corporation believe that once you are grown up - words like "****" should be incorporated in your vocabulary - like they are in my 10 year old cousin's - who doesnt flinch before using words that according to some hypocrites.
    Secondly, the similarity you point out is/was never intended in anyway. But giving your thoughts some thought on my own thinking level - way below yours I assure you - the scale is moved - but yes - the chords are pretty much the same - not exactly the same either. And neither - may I point out - is the progression similar.
    So - hoping that we here have helped you - we bid goddbye and express our empathy at what your knowledge of "explicity" is.
    Regards
    Fat!

14. fat_kax

**** u all ignorers - wheres the replies??? THIS IS AGGRIVATING!!!!

15. fat_kax

hey yaaron = is all the intrest i get??? cmon - for the effort i put into it....:cry2:

16. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Arite!
    Well, the music is good n youve dne a really cool job with the guitarin. The lyrics are quite cool and interesting..very ska-ish. :) good going.
    BUT YOU CANT FRIGGIN MAKE OUT WHAT YOURE SAYING IN DA SONG!!!!!!
    The music and the vocal volume aint balanced. If you fix that up..you're great to go. :D

17. fat_kax

hey petunia - wow - never thot u understood ska or punk....<RESPECT>
    tahnx fer the reply....umm - yeh i guess recording's a prob fer me...will address that issue in furthe recs...
    so any other takers?

18. sachoo

umm actually .. i think .. may be probably almost ur song ROCKS ... Real hi hop fking stuff ;) .. i like it as i listen now n again :beer:

19. fat_kax

yaar big bro - r u sayin that as a big bro - or do u really mean it?
    :cry2: aree yaar- im touched - khuushi ke aansu...
    thanks yaar man...:cry2:

20. nice work dude..i like your guitaring...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.