MY :: O SANAM{{ with my BAND}}

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by abhimanjrekar, Nov 24, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

notty_lad and anshphenomenon like this.
  2. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

this is good one :rock: reps ....if I can

3. the_force

the_force New Member

Good effort

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

good overall efeort

there was a sync problem betwwen sm parts...and the vocalist has to practice a lot

secondly the drumming sounded as if it is being played by sm orchestra ina hotel (like the one in kabhi haan kabhi naa....sharukh khan ka band) i think it wud sound equally well with a drum-tabla combo :think:

5. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

god one abhi,,
    good work!
    reps 4u!!!
    :beer:

6. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

i liked it too ;) .. reps 4 u :)

7. abhimanjrekar

thx all..

@ wiz,yaar we had jus 2 hrs and had to record 20 songs..coz the octapad was available just for one day..so we have done it in one go......without ne sound adjustments and alll re..ya i need to practice..will be postin more....

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

well whoz the vocalist??? n ur songs sounded low!! :annoyed:

9. abhimanjrekar

vocalist was me..hehe..and ya sound ka my pc has a little zhol...

10. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

yo dawg,

you have a legit band and you guys can become solid, but work a bit on transitions and i think you have a good voice that you are keeping in.

don't worry about trying to be extra on top of the note or evoke a desired sound you have in your head. just breathe in and go for it. sing out yo !! you will get a much better and rich sound. singing out really loud will help you get a stronger sense of melody and harmony also as you can start hearing how your voice blends in with the other instruments and stuff. so keep at it man, i appreicate your songs and efforts. you got cool ideas with like a band and acousticizing indian songs which is coo. best of luck and keep singing, forget about these people that criticize and stuff. i doubt they could do any better.

so just keep at it man and sing out and aspire for solid melody.
    i really believe that singing is about 30% confidence, 50% effort, and 20% talent

to be a really great singer, you have to have a great talent, but anyone can be just a fine singer with confidence and dedication.

cheers bro,
    saurabh

11. abhimanjrekar

hey thx man saurabh for the apreciation....** bows and acknowledges**

12. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

wow good work .....
    keep it up