my : nothing else matters

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by abhimanjrekar, Oct 8, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yuck.......u really spoil da whole legend!................dude,, no one stums that part......crap man!.......and your voice again....u dun put any effort into it.......try making it sound alive........if u go play like this in whatever small gig...u will endup in hospital wid eggs

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yuck.......u really spoil da whole legend!................dude,, no one stums that part......crap man!.......and your voice again....u dun put any effort into it.......try making it sound alive........if u go play like this in whatever small gig...u will endup in hospital wid eggs n rotten tomatoes!

dennis likes this.
  4. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

i dont agree wit h@Rockin_devil..though abhi isnt singin as its the Mettalica but i m lovin the way he is singin thru the entire song..its cool..pbly he is creatin a genre of his own..good work abhi...i m lovin ur recordings

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

yaar we play this song for competions and i play the BASS part on guitars for this song..i jus tried of tryin out with the lead also..im not thoroughly into it..ill post the bass recordin also..comment on tht...i hopw tht will be fine.......as for voice,i sing hindi songs much better.......

6. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

man, dat waz a complete AYOOO !!!!

dude waz really NEM ??
    i think it was NOTHING ELSE SHATTERS instead of nothing else matters!

dude u have 2 really really work on ur picking skills !!!!
    and ur guitar waz sort-off un tunned !!!

and PS: dont talk in dat cheap-made up voice !!...

and finally...
    i do respect u..in a sense dat u took the time 2 record ........
    anywayz...if ur a beginner then itz OK !! improve ur picking skillz and dont ever SING !!

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ Lol!!!!

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

gud effort, but dude..ur vocals aint suited to the extremeties of rock. Im sure u sing hindi well, stick to it.
    rhythms were ok...leads were not...check out the song and then ur recording and see how way off u were.

ohh yeah, next time leave out the running commentary..u shudnt have to tell people that the solo is coming up, they shud realise themselves...and yeah, throw the wannabe accent out too!

9. jekyll

jekyll Banned

guitar was not in tune ...