My New Jackson RX10D

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by hindiRox, Dec 15, 2005.

1. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

Hey man, cool axe, add wicked and wild to it......didnt spotted this when i was selecting mine....got a les paul with emg's for $630.this could have been a nice deal too...but then i like pauls so...can keep a V in mind for the next...also is ur bro bringing it in the cabin luggage or the airline luggage? iMy guitar is coming on 1st jan(going to have a serious new year blast), please pm me or write in this thread bout it coz i am really looking fwd too it...then i can tell my aunt bout it too and how to bring it.....and again congrats for the guitar...its awesome....

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

He is carrying it in Cabin..

3. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

cool, then when ur guitar arrives, do let me know how did the the airline crew reacted to it...as in they allowed it straight or ur bro had to ask them(hopes he doesnt have too)...also is he bringing it in a hard case or a gig bag?...thanks 4 the fast reply...

4. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

nothing.. Done this before.. Flirt with the air hostess.. Tell her you need a favor and its DONE!!

You can keep it in the coat hanger.. Is your Aunt travelling Business class??

He is bringing it in a soft case...