My New Jackson RX10D

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by hindiRox, Dec 15, 2005.

1. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Dude my ol Jackson has a good setup already.. For this i'm usinf Air Norton on the bridge and Probably an EVO Neck..

Rhoads is fine.. Its much more comfortanbly than Kelly and Warrior...

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

How many days left for arrival?

3. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Friday Night Bodom Night... 3 Days...

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

kinda difficult to play if ur sitting and playing....but they are very comfortable otherwise

and they look sinister as well :rock:

5. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I dont care man.. My kelly has given me enough practice sitting and playing.. So the rhoads should nt be a problem..

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I kinda disagree.

The conventional shape allows the guitar to "sit" comfortably on the lap. Which also leads to back problem (due to slouching) after prolonged playing.
    However the classical way of holding the guitar is actually keeping the body seated between the legs, and the neck goes up high at an angle.

The posture is supposed to be least stressful on the wrist and fingers.

The flying v, also allows u to have the classical posture, one wing between the legs and other over the right leg. Hence I believe that it is not exactly difficult. Just that most of teh people are not used to it initially.

Come to think of it, I feel that the dreadnaught acoustic is very uncomfortable, it is so wide bodied, the edges cut into my arms and chest while playing.

7. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hay dude.....thats one cool guitar man!!!!!!!!congrats.....:rockon:

8. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Thanks for that explaination ahpla1 and

Viju thanks..

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hmm...yeah....ok

10. Shredder

Shredder New Member

thats a wicked looking guitar dude .... awesome .. just awesome !!!

11. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Is it me or was this explanation the greatest piece of shit I have ever heard??? you have got it all wrong dude!!!!

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

It is you
    always you!

13. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

No man..its actually true. The classical posture is more comfortable, at least for me.
    That being said, I can play faster on dreadnoughts than on electrics, so who am I to say?:)

14. chintan9

:nw: Is that the best you can do??? i mean a 3 yr old kid would have replied like that!!!!!!

15. chintan9

Na i was referring to the flying V portion of his post!!! I actually own a flying V which in my opinion is the toughest thing to play while seated!! It makes your wrist, fingers and your back real sore!!!

16. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Your guitar has both the prats of the vee equal.. Mine doesnt.. Thats what he is talking about..

17. chintan9

Oh ok.................

18. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Relax bro... Why you get worked up... By the way dude.. My bro just told me, the cost includes a case.. Now i guess we got the price right? What do you think?

19. chintan9

oh then its worth it. cheers!!

20. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Cheers :beer: