My new jackson-rr3 (eerie dess swirl!!)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by metalmickey, Sep 8, 2009.

1. metalmickey

metalmickey New Member

After so many months of confusion/frustration/wateva dat fukn fln is!!..got this screamer..looks awesom n sounds great too!!....the colour's a graphical thing..kinda looks kewl....rite now doin the whammy dive's n they roar reall mad inspite of bein just a licensed floyd rose!!...the seymour duncans pups are great...love the tone of the neck pickup....anyway uploadin pics of me unboxin my newbie!!.....the pics dont do any justice to its looks as i took em thru a 1.3meg phone cam!!.........thanks a lot to "distorted" for really helpin me out with my noobish dumb shit questions!!....you rock buddy!!.......now get ready for more dumb questions........again!!......................

Attached Files:

2. hibernator

hibernator New Member

Hey bro im just curious...do you have any probelms with drop tuning?...

3. metalmickey

metalmickey New Member

havent tried em yet.........recieved my guitar just last evening!!........but bought the ernie ball strings sply made for drop tunings..........

4. distorted

distorted satan

Anytym man... N congrats fr the guitar... Vil definitely chk it out as i get to yr place sumtym soon... Its just my studies dat r keeping me so busy...

5. metalmickey

metalmickey New Member

thanks man....waiting for you to get over here......as i can get the rp80 too!!.......so done with xams?.

6. metalmickey

metalmickey New Member

knock knock!!.......

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Dude how much did you get it for and from where? i stay in bangalore...

8. metalmickey

metalmickey New Member

got it from the reynolds music inc in brigade road n costs 35,400k everywhere.....its outa stock in mosta the shops n i heard jackson hiked price's by 40%!....still try em......worth the salt!.....