My New Instrumentals: Ae Mere Hamsafar & Neele Neele Ambar Pe

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sDEVs, Jul 17, 2008.

1. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

2. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

neele neele intro is nop realy accurate bro..

its end on Dm before kishore says "neele neele amber par"

and also song note are missin some where ...

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Shri, i'm so sorry to say this but can't you hear this isn't good!
    The intro of Ae Mere Hamsafar isn't good at all, you used some wrong notes as the chords used seems to be wrong too. Listen carefully to the original and try it once again!
    Neele Neele Ambar, the same story man, the intro isn't played well and the tune is also wrong! Both songs are sounding very messy!
    I hope you don't mind man, i'm not saying this all to dishearten you or whatever, not at all, but please try to improve this and i know you can!!!

Please don't understand me wrong man, you are doing a good job, but these 2 songs are really below your level, take care and keep posting man!

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

Neele amber:
    seriously bad man.........the notes are messed up in the beginnning real bad........i think its a good idea to look at other people's tab......and mix it with your own........you serioulsy need to practice before posting it here.....even the srumming was horrible........

if you've learnt for more than a year then you seriously need some practice.......

if you're a beginnner ignore my comments (or anyone else's for that matter!)...but if you wanna become pro then pay heed........

cheers!(dont get disheartened!)
    :beer:

5. kaylash

kaylash Member

Sorry bro!

Sorry Bro. I see something wrong. But keep trying.

kaylash
    ==========================================================

6. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Thanks to all, I'll check out the notes... No no I'm not disheartened. Just a bit surprised. Will have to work on it when I get time...