My new guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

With all so much o investment on ur music .. Anand u better teach next gen music !!!!!!
    Or mayb get as big as jimmy hendrix so that ur guitars r put on display in hard rock cafes !! ha ha ......

2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

^^dude if i had a $2400 guitar i would rather play it than donating it to a hard rock cafe.................

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Where in ur grave after u r dead !!!!!!!

I know he wud play his guitar !!! Obviously I am speaking of after he is gone !!!!

Common sense is not very common i guess ......

4. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Also another thing ... If u have a $10k guitar also ... Hard rock cafe wont even sniff it ........ :aggre:

And if u r good enuf for Hard rock cafe to sniff ur guitar ... 2400 wudnt matter to u ... :annoyed:

5. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

congrats!

Congrats man....at 2400 greenbacks, it sure would be a good guitar. Now buy a good digital camera on instalments so you can do justice to the guitar with some good pictures ;)

6. Meshy360

Meshy360 New Member

cool mate it looks mint how mush did it cost

7. stratpaul

stratpaul New Member

Congrats Anand! Great buy, but dont burn the fretboard too much, or Jimi Hendrix will turn in his grave to polish your shoes.

8. Fardeen_14

Fardeen_14 New Member

Wow, $2400 huh! Even the Jackson RR's Alexi Laiho used to use don't cost this much! :O Must be a great guitar- is it the most expensive one in your collection?

Oh yeah, just as a matter of curiosity, is this guitar used by any famous musician?

9. vicks_virgo

vicks_virgo New Member

Congrats ronnieanand,
    Amazing features, I wish everybody is as lucky as you. All in all a great buy. I have to confess that I have become an ardent admirer of yours. You rock.

10. ElectricMahatma

ElectricMahatma New Member

Very nice guitar there , good price too , hope you enjoy it!

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Parkers are used by eccentric musicians, who are willing to go to any lengths to get the refined tone and playing they have in their minds.
    And no doubt, you can't compare a Parker with other guitars. Parkers are more like a customized guitar by Luthier, who has put in his heart and soul into making the guitar.
    Yeah, Parkers have soul.
    :p

I don't think we have too many popular examples.
    Probably some guys in the Jazz world.