My New Guitar - Ibanez Rg5ex1

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Anik8, Mar 19, 2007.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Hellraiser should be about 35k tops

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Hey nouman, As far as in know there arent any G9.2tts here yet. Theres a shop near brigade road called world of music that has a g7 for 18k. And hes got some peaveys too.!

3. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

35k with floyd rose?

4. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

the hellraiser c-1 costs 799$ in the states
    so, 799 X 44 = 35,156.
    add around 7k for import charges and profit, just like on futardos products, and total cost is 42,156..i dont see it coming for 35k..

Btw, i need a buy a new processor, so i was thinkin between the Zoom G2.1u and the Zoom GFX-3....any suggestions ?

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

He's not getting it through furtados. He's getting it through his dad. And the neck of the HellRaiser is nothing like the Les Paul , Correct me if im wrong but its like an ESP/LTD

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

I found some links of that schecter place in china. No prices though.

7. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

maybe its cheaper in china than in america because its not made in usa, its made in korea and generally thing are way cheap in china than usa

8. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

if his dads gettin it from there, then it should cost about 35k only then, i guess, but theres another hellraiser WITHOUT ofr, liscenced, and some duncan designed pups, not emgs, and thats 450$, so make sure ur getting the right one..

and someone freakin help me with the processors man!

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Hey GOG , come on MSN please. And Anik...ever thought of just a single distortion pedal?

10. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

uh, not really...i have a very very basic 20 watt cube stranger, so ive got no reverb nothing there...so i just figured, having a processor, you get all the req fx into one, yeah tho theres always the digital sound disadvantage...its worth the money..

11. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

congrats on the axe dude...the reverse headstock is awesome!!!

12. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

whats your budget for the proccesor

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Get a G2.1u then. Will serve your needs.

14. WildRose

WildRose New Member

Cool! Make good use of it! :D

15. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

thanks thanks, i will..:D

My Budget is around 8k...but isnt the GFX better since it has 3 dedicated patch buttons...so its more proficient live