My New Guitar - Ibanez Rg5ex1

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Anik8, Mar 19, 2007.

1. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

rg1570 for 36K where.... here in delhi he quoted me 42k

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Ok yazi...tell me if you change your mind though.

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

hey GOG : U found a guitar / amp / processor for yourself yet?

4. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

ya... no processor cause im short on cash... either the schecter hellraiser fr or the rg1570, laney lv20065watts and a vox847

5. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

ill buy my stuff in 15 days time

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Which ones? and from where?

7. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

my dad is in china... if he can find the hellraiser then cool.. or else ill buy rg1570 and the amp from bajaao

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

beware of imitations in china and yeah do tell ur dad to bargain a lot coz if u r a foreigner they will charge u a lot!

(i once bargained from 350 to get that to 50 rmb for shoes there and if i had time i could have got to 30 possibly...)

9. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

my dad's an awsome bargainer.... he goes there every month and knows the place quite well.....:beer:
    and yeah about fake's... thts wat i m concerned about as my dad has no knowledge of guitars...

10. harisind

harisind New Member

nice guitar dude

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Holiday Music
    Rm 1225-1226 Tai Feng Hui
    Zhong Mansion no. 120
    Zhushiko Xi St. Xuanwu Distrit, BEIJING P.E.

Your dad will find a hellraiser there. When he's there can you ask him to buy me one tooo :)

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Don't buy the Vox from bajaao . Too expensive man.

13. yazi

yazi Banned

Changed my mind about what, laney?

14. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

yeah ... ill ask him if he can buy one for you too....:beer:
    btw, you know how is the neck on the hellraiser? is it like a les paul or a start..

15. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

and how much is it for... the bajao guy said hee could bring in one for 38000 .... the one with a floyd rose...

16. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

There's a place in bangalore on brigade road, apparently, where my friend bought a Zoom G9.2tt for 18k. Also, it seems the guy was quoting 13k for the Zoom 7.1ut, and 10k for the Korg AX1500G. Any idea what place that is?

17. petermasc

petermasc New Member

hey laney....the store is' perdros musical instruments' its in goa.he gets the guitars from bhargavas(i think so) .prices are kept low so that sales pickup fast.even if they ship it to delhi or wherever it will still b less than 42k........must ask em how much they will charge for dimarzios............whats mdc? .....god of guitar there is a big difference between the hellraiser and the rg1570......

18. petermasc

petermasc New Member

19. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

the major difference is just the neck... this is the comparison i made
    mahogany>basswood
    ofr>edge pro
    emg's>v7,v8
    pestige neck>>>>>>>>>schecter neck
    ibanez only wins in the neck department for me... and ya the make will be better on th rg as they are made in japan

20. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

They are two totally different guitars. Schecters are really nice to play for me. And GOG , im serious , if theres a tiny chance you can get me schecter let me know man.