My new Guitar-An Ibanez170 dx

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by radicalz_adi, Jul 30, 2006.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

Hey guys i got a ibanez 170dx finally.thanks to u all for suggesting me as to wat i would get.thnx to alpha for informing about the bridge and all which i got adusted and also the rod............it has an hsh configuration....dist cool........got a roland 15 cube too which has clean as well as metal,stack,dist,overdrive here are some photos

Attached Files:

jayesh_diu123 likes this.
  2. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Nice axe man! Looks good, though I have never been a fan of sharktooth inlays. Personal preference. Which bridge does it have? Yea yea I know its a floyd rose licensed, but is it Edge Pro II? Should be good. Rock the world bro.

3. tOsHi

tOsHi New Member

KoOl GUItaR

i wish i HAD AN ELECTRIC too,,n e ways urs is kool n i love its colour ,m new to this site hope its roking

4. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Using the tremolo mounted on the upper edge of the bridge as well as using the tone / volume pots would be a little difficult I would think. Why didn't you go for a proper left guitar?

5. raviction

raviction Member

hey guys cn u plssss send me the correct chords of the sng called mitwa....frm KANK.....i neeeed the fulll sng guysss...urgent.....i neeed to perform next saturday ...sooo plzzzzz guys send it to me thanks!!!!!!1

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

man i had an elec acoustic first
    now im used to the pots and for the tremolo i can handle it hendrix ishhtyle

7. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

yeah well you can forget the upper registers for some time to come, for one

8. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

Good guitar, my brother has it, and with a good setup its very nice to play. The pickups are not loud, if you play rock, pop, reggae etc, its the perfect guitar, not for metal though.

However, in your shoes, I really would have taken a good look at some lefty guitar from Tulsi. I have seen his work, both finished and in progress, you would have got sharktooth inlays on a S style body with normal tremolo for 8-9K, 14K with a floyd tremolo. Maybe next time you might consider that too.

9. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

good that u got ur guitar, congrats.... where did u got it from then??? Bhargwas???

10. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yeah the onstage pple showed only a stratocaster which has only single coils bharat said itll take 4 months and bhargavas changed the bridge thing,slant i mean and also the rod and strings d addario strings that too free of cost cuz i had been harsh and said aap guitar tyaar aro(yu prepare the guitar and give it to me)and also no sticker pple yoooooooooooooooooooooo

11. nilu_nirvana

nilu_nirvana New Member

congrats on ur axe...a righty guitar on a lefty man looks cool...a hendrix in the making!!

keep on rocking in the free world..

12. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey thanks everyone for suggestions others are invited and this guitar rocks

13. red octane

red octane The shredzophenic!

^^^ AGREED!!!

Got one day before yesterday!! Bargained for a hard case too!! and got it...

Got the micro cube instead of the cube-30....

14. red octane

red octane The shredzophenic!

Was actually confused..at one point,there was a samick gibson replica,looked pretty cool...and soundede soooo sweet,had that perfect gnr style sound....and just cost 9.1k! but then decided on the ibanez b'cos it was more versatile...

15. jayesh_diu123

jayesh_diu123 New Member

hello
    friend
    plz post post your GRG170DX audio/video demo clips
    thanks

16. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i hav its paradise city search igt

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

+1....Nice guitar but you could have got a proper lefty custom made one.

18. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yeah but its now 2 months dat i made the purchase and im happy

19. apray

apray New Member

Nice axe man! Though you need to brush up your photography skills a bit i must say :)

20. Luthier

Luthier New Member

Hey r'adi great going with the axe. Photo's are bad though.....