My New Gibson's Les Paul

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by xulfi, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shak

shak Harrr!

yes thank you for bumping this one again .. :p
    mods close the thread ..

2. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

3. shak

shak Harrr!

^ no it isnt .. the headstock isnt gibson ..

4. itwasnoteasy

howz the headstock is diferent from original is that the key, which you are thinking i mean the shape of the key or something else did u notice there... what's the difference?/ :shock:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

you see the top of the headstock in the pic?? .. it goes up in a sort of a pyramid or something .. the gibson's headstock .. is an open book shape .. two curly bits meeting in the centre .. anyway .. search for gibson headstock on google and compare the two .. you will see..
    secondly .. u see, in the pic .. the fonts and their size is not what gibson use for their logos ..

6. itwasnoteasy

ok i see that weird thing now.

7. probuddha

probuddha Aspiring Guitarist

Congrats Xulfi

8. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Thats Not A Les Paul!!!!

9. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

its chinese 100% sure

10. shak

shak Harrr!

oh for godsake .. someone close this thread please ...

11. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

You can close the thread too...

12. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

shahrukh dude ur the mod

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

he is the leader of paki tabs forums...so cant close this one

14. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Oh ok.. calling our Resident Dentist.... Dr. Please Do the honours..

15. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

before the thread closes, wud like to say......well, i had dreamt of owing an authentic les paul before this thread started...but couldnt find one in delhi(prefered as i live here), mumbai or newhere around.....now i ordered one from US(thats made in korea, the one available in USofA....but Gibson les pauls are authentic US made..their epiphones are made in east) and that too an epiphone les paul...it costed me close to $630-$650....much more than Rs.23000 in any subcontinent currency...had a talk with Amar of Bharat's in new delhi said even if he imports or arranges a les paul(authentic) here, a Gibson cost Rs.1,75,000(i think a good one) and a epi cost not less than Rs.35000(for standard)..........i saw copies of les paul here and if u put the epi or gibson logo, u seriously cant identify it unless u know otherwise...all i can say is Enjoi ur guitar, it looks very gud indeed but it aint an authentic Les Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.