My New Gibson's Les Paul

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by xulfi, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xulfi

xulfi New Member

hey people of igt im very happy and glad that on saturday i got my brand new GIBSON' LES PAUL i finally bought my dream guitar thnx to my dad who always supoorts me dad i love u..its an standard version of lespaul full red color exept da white thing stick on its body i will upload da picture too so u can see for urself that is it les paul or not.and im learning guitar so pray for me and i like to thnk some of my fellows in igt SHAHRUKH,BLEEDING GUITAR,BIG EVIL u guys rock and one moore guy his name starts from E i think its EGGIBBBLION or something like that...so plz comment on my guitar.that what u think of it..bye keeep rocking.. :rock:
    im posting pics in a hurry to show u samples i will post good and clear pic after some while so plz dont get angry or frusturated bye

Attached Files:

2. vipin_slash

vipin_slash New Member

Congrats Dude....How much u got it for? and from where?
    Regards.

3. xulfi

xulfi New Member

hey thnx vipin_ slash i love slash by da way he rocks
    i got this baby from MUSIC CITY 3 in karachi in front of aladin park if u ever went to that place and i bought it about 24 thousand its a LES PAUL BARITONE i forgot to mention above and im learning guitar from SALMAN ANWAR he is friend and i mean very close friend of AAMIR ZAKI..pray for me as i want to be a greatest guitarist of my country and sometime later of dis world :)

4. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

congrats.......now create really new tune out of this....

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

gr8 man, you have really got me confused and fused between lespaul and washburn.

6. shak

shak Harrr!

wohooo!! so you finally got a lespaul!! thats awesome! congratulations!
    looks good to mee. .. and i am sure it would sound good as well ..
    upload some more pics if u can ..
    and yeah where did ya get it from?? what shop?? and for how much???
    enjoy your new baby
    P.S: what did ya do to the last one? that jackson copy?

7. xulfi

xulfi New Member

HEY shahrukh how u doin man ma bro i missed ya too much somehow i bought it from music city 3 here in karachi in front of aladin park if u saw it when u were in khi. i exchange it i gave them my jackson copy as u said and took les paul and i paid them extra 8 thousand rupees but he said that i have to paid another 2 thousand but i dont i made him fooled so it cost me around 21 thousand and sound awsum just like SLASH'S LESPAUL :) and its actually LES PAUL
    BARITONE so there u have it a pic of me wid a lespaul

Attached Files:

8. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

congrats dude.........les paul rocks man.....

9. shak

shak Harrr!

looks cool
    well music city 3 ... umm i have been to alladin park ..but i dont rem the music city shop .... must be a new one ... by the way we are talking about the alladin park in gulshan right?

anyway ... 21k isnt that bad for a les paul at all ... nice one xulfi. have fun

10. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

.......................Never mind......................

11. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

if you're happy, thats all that counts. Have fun man, rock on.

12. shak

shak Harrr!

yup if he is happy let him be ... lets not spoil it this time

13. xulfi

xulfi New Member

hahahahah ok ok u cant spoil me this time coz its a original LESPAUL BARITONE and yes shahrukh indeed its a new shop around 2 yrs back.they and its gulshan block 10 A and they have 2 moore shop one in defence and other in tariq road.i appreciate ur comment MR SCARY and u to WISE VIJAY and im really enjoying it.this guitar sounds great it sorrounds like it zoomed through the room for some seconds its a great thing bye all looking forward for some of more comments take care keep rocking.

14. shak

shak Harrr!

yes i know the music city shop which is in the defence area .. near that big cloth merchants shop (jafferjee or something like that .. ) ... so they have opened a new shop in gulshan as well .. waaah ... they are rollling in money arent they ...cool ... when i was in pak .. there were only 3 music shops in khi ... now i think you have some 7 or 8 shops ... thats good.

15. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Is that an Original Gibson by the Way. A Gibson for 24K is too low. Even Americans would buy from Karachi then. I dont want to hurt that Xulfi's happiness but he should be at least informed enough if he bought a fake one. It says Gibson Les Paul in the neck and the head stock also looks different.
    If things are so cheap in Karachi, then I will also buy a good guitar from Karachi instead of getting it at double the price from the US.

16. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

I agree with ronnie... is it an original gibson????.... Gibson s cost 1300$ which is Rs 50000 ~. so I still find something fishy.

17. ajaykalekar

ajaykalekar New Member

ya looks fishy...look at the Gibson font and style..it looks different.

but on other hand..this looks like the faded or flat face version which do come around 800-900$

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yup sounds little different.hey, guys does anyone know the name of the guitar held by the guitarists of hoobastank, creed or ORANGE GUITAR's avatar ?????i need to see about that too!

19. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I dunno about Hoobastank but Mark Tremonti of Creed uses a Paul Reed Smith(PRS)
    singlecut guitar(his signature model)..its not avialable now as Gibson sued them and won the case..
    Check them out..total droolmaal!
    www.prsguitars.com
    PRS is a high end guitar, costs in excess of $2000..their Korean made SE are like $800!My Tulasi custom is a PRS copy only...

20. MetalisticPro

MetalisticPro New Member

wow :S from music city ? 3 .. kool.. u had a nice dead .. Xulfi by the way where du live ???
    i live in Garden Est / Karachi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.