my new band song listen in

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Imranyou2k5, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ Imranyou2k5 : Dont make more than one thread on this site for the same reason.

I liked yr voice, though it may sound better with a bit more consistency on high notes. Song is good, though not my type. U have sung and played guitar pretty neatly.
    Just one thing, dont do,.. "oo" "ahhh" in between man,.. those alap things are a passe now, + they dont suite yr voice at all.

All done,... nice recording over all. Keep posting more of yr songs.

3. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

thank god those alaaps have pasted i hated them even though i can do them but i hate them they ruin a song

4. Behush

Behush New Member

downloading... wud let you know after i listen to it...;)

5. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

its nice but not even my type though
    it sounds like a hindi song and i would u may not get a good appreciation for this song just because it sounds more hindi
    and pakistani pop music may not accept this song anyhow
    your voice is nice as u are learning thats really nice
    lyrics are fine and the vibrato was awesome u did it perfectly let me tell u that a person who can do vibrato is a singer and what he/she requires next is a little variation or fluctation and u have it too but not that much

and u were trying to do at the ending part of the song
    4:31 to 5:00 its all crap a good singer would never do that!
    jitna aalap kar saktay ho filhal utna he karo ziada karo gay tu it will sound weird

and one more thing that muskhura mein dont break that word for long time
    it sounds odd

overall nice work except that aalap part ..

6. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

good comments cool cool thanx ya i wont do those alaaps i hate them anyways ya i am training by a classical guru from india so thats why i sound more hindi paki pop wont accept it but dont worry ill make them except that ill be the first i need to ask mekaal what i should do