My New Acoustic

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by god_of_guitar, Apr 14, 2006.

1. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

Hi,
    i got tired of my hobner so i decided to buy a new acoustic. I bought it from onstage in delhi. it is a fender dg-4 ce. i bought it for 10000 rs. with it i bought a 10 watt x brand amp for 3500 , a case for 2500 and some pics
    the guitar has maple top with rosewood fretboard. it has an active pickup and a 3 band equilizer with a volume knob. its in sunburst. what do you guys think about the guitar

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

where are the pics man ?

3. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Hey onstage sure has some nice guitars...been there couple of times.
    i got mine for 8000.....a Montana 104N....little expensive...it also has tone equaliser and volume control with pik ups.

but fender is a fender...best of luck and post few pics.

4. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

pics not uploading

it says it exceeds forum limit it is of 1.33 mb wat should i do

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

6. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

if u've got a digicam, then click them with pc screen resolution (1024x768), instead of in megapixels, then the size will be reduced without effecting the quality and u'll be able to upload them...also congrats for the guitar, good that u bought a quality hard case, always needed for an acoustic, is it gator(very gud quality indeed) coz i saw that when i visited onstage.....wud suggest u a guitar stand too, helps a lot in safekeeping of guitar when its not kept in a case, tell u wat, get a hercules one auto grab feature really helps...

7. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

i wanted to buy a stand to but it was out of stock he said he will get it next week

8. bhaskie

bhaskie New Member

guys,

can anyone tell me where is "onstage" located in delhi? I have been to several shops but never heard of them till some days back.

bhaskie

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Lajpat Nagar -I

10. bhaskie

bhaskie New Member

thanks alpha1!
    I searched through the forum and found out that Onstage is located between Bharat and Bina (close to def col flyover). Does anyone have OnStage's phone number and website address? Googling only lead me to queries on this forum.

Thanks,
    Bhaskie

11. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

dood post the pics ..been long waiting to see ya baby!!

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

and could u get a price catalog of onstage? i could use that....thanks

13. bhaskie

bhaskie New Member

dude, do you plan to show us any pics of the dg4ce ???

also how good does it sound? any comparison with the other acoustic-electrics in the same range? how is the pickup etc? why don't you post a review on it? I looked up all over the net and couldn't find a single decent review on it.
    I have played this washburn d10ceq acoustic-electric and it was really awesome. any idea if it sounds as good as that one (or any other washburns)?

BTW "On Stage" in Delhi does not seem to have any website etc. anyone got their phone number? i want to call them up to enquire about the fender dg4ce.

thanks guys!