My Mind is Blank...So Help Me!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Petunia, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

My mind is runnin a blank rite now. Listening to Greenday's "time of ur life" and i cant help but think that its a soundtrack for some movie...but cnt remember which. Does nyone remember?

jamhead likes this.
  2. shak

shak Harrr!

time of your life - little stevens ... ost of movie 9 months.

time of your life- randy newman ... ost of the bug life ..

its a wonder what 10 seconds on google can do!! :)

by the way .. u a harry potter fan?

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

errr... those r different songs, not the green day one... u googled the wrong song title.

it's actually Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

the same thought crossed my mind as well :)

but.. hmm.... PETUNIA?? of all the characters.....

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

u r right forum leader

good riddance

greenday..........

5. jayho

jayho New Member

well my mind is not blank... but full of shit rite now...

have been a member here for so longg.. but never got the chance to take advantage of my membership...

so here's my first step...

kya haal hai public!?

6. shak

shak Harrr!

aha!!! ... :eek:: well that was embarassing .. anyway .. moving on *yikes* ..

petunia! yeah she aint tht bad you know .. it turns out that she had been keeping harry safe .. and she is the one because of whom harry has lived to see his 17th birthday ...

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^really?? well... i dont read harry potter anymore, so i wouldnt know :eek::

8. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

WOOAAHH !! WOOAAH!! you guys i just checked in here to see if nyone had figured it out-and what do i see????? WHERE DID HARRY POTTER COME FROM?? LOL. aND how does that have nything to do with greenday! speaking of which, yo!-shahrukh, you rnt much of a greenday fan are you! LOL. ?

\--/ everyone

~*~

9. shak

shak Harrr!

not much actually ... but if i start commenting on greenday and the music they make.. mods will kick me for being off-topic ..*sigh* .. do lemme know when you come online (PM) we will have a chat .. if you like ..
    and yeah harry potter came in the thread cuz of your user name ..

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

well petunia, even u wrote the wrong song title, it's actually good riddance (time of your life) like i said b4.... so, what should we conclude frm that? :grin:

11. shak

shak Harrr!

aha!! trish to the rescue ... now lets burry the hatchet shall we (oo look at me using posh english .. hehe)

12. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

sweetie...their song ... which ever way you wanna rite it..is more famous as "time of your life" than the other name for it is "good riddance" i mean yea ofcourse ppl know it as both names...but when in reference to it..alot of guys use "time of your life"

sniff...now im :confused: LOL.

no i think im right. :grin:

well anyway..im alrite now! ive got the tabs and trish..whenever i play this i no im gnna remember this convo!! ;)
    u keep chillin gurl!!

~*~

13. peaceful_words

peaceful_words New Member

hmmmm...the movie is pretty recent but i can't seem to remember which one either.....

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

..BUT i still WANT THE NAME OF THE SONG...
    lORd..IM BONKING OUT HERE!!!!
    :insane: