My :: Kal Ho Na Ho

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by abhimanjrekar, Oct 21, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

2. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

hmm can u get ur audios to coolgoose ? i can't seem to d/l anything from rapidshare. thanks. i wanted to hear ur titanic / truly madly and this but its all in rapidshare .

3. abhimanjrekar

ok..ill upload on megaupload.......

4. abhimanjrekar

i put it on coolgoose,but don know wers the link...newayz my id is ABHIMANJREKAR only there...https://www.cooltoad.com/go/song..iguess this is the link...check it..ill upload on megaupload the other one..

5. abhimanjrekar

Song Profile #213278

6. abhimanjrekar

7. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

Kal ho na ho chords are wrong. Ehsaan himself posted the corrected chords. You play Em instead of Am9, and rest of the song is also not exact.

8. abhimanjrekar

i nevr told i have posted the songs for original song..there r many scales for a song..mine is different scale.......

9. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

well what you said doesnt make any sense. you havent changed the scale, you r still playing it in the major scale like the original song(unless you are using the term "scale" to mean something non-standard). you just got the chords wrong. if u r playing those simplified chords on purpose, i am sorry to say they have destroyed the coolness of the original.
    in anycase u do whatever makes you happy. cheers.

10. abhimanjrekar

hey i never played simplified chords on purpose,got them frm a frnd,played them......if ya think i destroyed the coolness,post the ORIGINAL chords,ill record again and tyr to restore the coolness of the original song...... :cool:

11. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

hi, Eshaaan from SEL has already posted the correct chords. just search for it.

12. abhimanjrekar

ok.............

13. coolhemant

coolhemant New Member

i think what matters most is that the scale at which ur playing should match at which u can sing well

14. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

i can't seem to find your song at coolgoose...

15. abhimanjrekar

Song Profile #213278
    search for this..else try rapidshare..