my immortal(Evanescence) cover by adi and rinky-a must hear

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by guitarist_gal1, Feb 27, 2008.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

good for you. Me, I tend to be able to ramble on for ages.

You still haven't told me what that PM was all about though :-/

2. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

gimme the link to your soundclick page

3. guitarist_gal1

and yeah for god s sake dont ever even try to tell me how you think i will do in my life..its more funny than being anything else...considering you re a stranger..

4. guitarist_gal1

gimme your soundclick link and i ll tell you wat the pm was all about...dint you do an addicted cover??

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No! See....which is why i was wondering. I suck at singing.

Also, I just ventured to guess judging by what I saw online (you'll see it mentioned there). I thought you were not going to dwell on my post?

6. guitarist_gal1

not anymore im not..lol

7. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Lmao!

This is so much fun.
    Please carry on guitarist_gal.

Long posts full of spite and frustration on the internet. Bring it on, More of it. yada yada. :D

bjr .. you do it deliberately don't ya :p

8. guitarist_gal1

thanks elfas...i do intend to carry on.... :p

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

but you just said you'd stop 2 posts ago. If you carry on, you'd be spiting elfascinating BUT you'd also be spiting yourself.

just try not to take everything to heart, girl. I mean....I'm not half as talented as you are. If you let someone like me do this to you, you're just spiting yourself.

Dislike me if you will but can't you see even a bit of truth in there somewhere?

I'm sorry if I spoilt your fun. I'm not going to change the way I post but fair enough, I'll keep in mind that you don't want to listen to criticism.

10. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

oh peace finally........soo pple hwz the song.......

11. guitarist_gal1

god bjr....man..enough already!!!

12. AtoZ

AtoZ New Member

Kewl cover... u guys rock.. 10 out of 10 (5 each).
    But did adi made the guitar to sound like piano or it was karakoe?

13. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

hey guys!

saw some 30 odd replies and thought this is either a GREAT cover or it sucked completely...........i was extremely disappointed to find out why so many replies were made.............guys this is NOT the chit chat lounge!!!!

take ur matter there! start a new thread!!! but dont spam this thread!!!plz....

now abt the cover.............it rocked...............
    keep recording together!!! post some stuff here.........it'll finally fill this forum with good shit....i mean this in a good sense.........

but i also found bjr's first review quite agreeable....

anyways i dont want to start a fresh controversy!! ::p:

again radicalz...........try mixin slightly better.........ur jus one step away frm a great mixin job......but its quite a big step!

as for rinky......great vocals as usual..........u dont need to be told that u have a good voice........u have already heard it many a times!

cheers
    :beer:

14. guitarist_gal1

thanks a lot atoz and sukrut...it means a lot..we ll try to do more and better stuff together...
    rinky

15. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

finally this guy(me) is gettin respect lol...thnx surkut........and well no it was like if u know how to use fruity loops u can do anythin...not boastin....yeah pple would think that i did it all on the computer but yeah its like wen u use fruity loops u can find any instrument on this earth and ur keyboard is transformed into a piano wid black n white keys(obvious) and then can play the whole thing as if u were playin it on a realtime piano(i think its same if u play it on a piano)but here u hav no investment but jus a torrent search engine and there u hav fruity loops and i can find any instruments and piano models like grand piano n stuff....thnx a lot fr givin the 10/10 thinge(atoz) and yeah i played the guitar too obviously towards the end...even the drums hav to be made(programmed)....well u fnd programmed drums on all strings(paki band) songs(a diff story all together).....so it was a tough job fr both of us....and well now its turnin motivational(pple are intersted)....yeah now we are actually thinkin of gettin serious me n rinky abt uh huh the music obviously and yeah wed be tryin our hands on many things.....

16. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

and no now its very obvious it was not karaoke i played it.....hurt tch tch wen someone says that lol

17. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

You bet you'll try.

18. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

yeah.......and i forgot to add one more thing........

@radicalz and rinky:-in this forum of igt soundtrack, there are two kinds of ppl........
    1) amateurs
    2) semi-pros.

amateurs:- these are the guys who rec only for fun..that is they rec their guitar on one track and their vocals on another.........now these guys are jus rooks so they need a lot of encouragement...........otherwise they'll quit creating music........thats why u'll find comments like "Great vocals!" or "great job!"..........eventhough their rec was worse than urs.......but they need encouragement and support.........

2) semi pros:- the other group is the semi pros...obviously not pros bcuz then u would be sellin ur stuff!........now once u reach this level as u have done now.....a persont tries to add more things like synth, drums, etc. and tries to make a replica of a song or create his own music.........here he doesnt need any encouragement......bcuz u know that he wont go back to the amateur level.........thats why ppl start criticising ur work.......to help u to be a better musician!!! they'll point out the flaws and u have to accept it and improve!!

now u were in the amateur level before rinky(no offense!)..........now u've moved on to the next level...if u notice , when u were in the 1st level, ppl said great vocals and all that.........but now they are merely pointin out flaws......
    that's because u already have a great voice..u jus need to improve on that.....

and radicalz ur cover is good but not perfect (no cover can be!)........but ppl will always compare urs to the original........and they'll point out the differences........u jus have to work on that..........and one day u'll be creatin great music!!!

jus hope that u guys understood what im tryin to put across.........

cheers
    :beer:

19. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i think thats how u put ur point.....applause.....yeah i do understand and now i wanna go to original stuff than merely covering covers.....

20. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well and i still think u know according to surkuts terms its easier to reach the semi pro level......but reaching that pro level is difficult....i hope each of us who dearly cherishes this talent of us reach the zeniths of glory and make it to that place......

sometimes i feel if i was borin in la or somewhere i would atleast hav a band......i hope here we had organisations promotin talent...