My Happiness And King of Self

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by adilmufti, Jun 26, 2005.

1. adilmufti

adilmufti New Member

here it goes

KING OF SELF
    VERSE
    C#m7, F#m7, G#m7.

CHORUS
    F#m, E, B Alt,
    F#m, E, B Alt,
    F#m, E, B Alt, (X0222X, B Alt)

SAJID: "To get the same sound, you have to try using your nails instead of a pick. For the X0222X part, I used my index finger covering the first 4 strings so that I could use my 3rd and 4th finger to play the melody

My happinEsss

Sajid Msg to Me

well as for the chords..its basically Em, D/f#, G, A and the chrous is Am, D,
    Em, G, D, C ..but u have to remember that its alkot of finger picking in the
    verse section so i added lots of other notes there...plus I played the chorus in
    a way to invoke the funk out of it..catch my drift?..anyway. listen to the audio
    file of it and u'll get what am saying..and best of luck there :--)

My view
    Go For G..C.G.Dm ...But it all Depends on strumming i am talking abt the main part not the finguere Picking and strumming is like u have to sound it like
    tatatara na taa taraaa na taaataraa na tarana

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

man.....king of self!!!! u got it from their official site....and i dont know that u r sajid some.........well.......i dont get the chord of happiness...but u copy pasted the chords of king of self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!