My Hand at Summer of '69

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Shashank007, May 11, 2008.

1. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

Well this song needs no intro...I am not good at words and I can't sing like Brayn Adams :cry1: . As far as guitaring is concerned suggestions are always welcomed.
    Just Check it out
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=831536

I'll upload a better version soon (with some good vocals if i could)

2. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Hey Shashank I don't think it would be good to judge by your singing coz u alreeady know its completely offkey ..but guitaring is exactly opposite...good guitaring ...
    a suggestion :have a singer girlfriend....and it would be really begining of nice covers

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

dude!!! at least sing in pitch man!!!! please!!!! and rehearse the vocals!!!

but guitarin is good............but become slightly more relaxed and fluent...........

and dude even if you have an electric its sounding bad man.......try improvin the recording quality man!!!

dont be discouraged though..........we all went through this phase.......

cheers!
    :beer:

4. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

Nice suggestion :think:

Well actually The distortion is not from a pedal or processor. I used guitar FX to record it. I'll upload a better version. Thanks for suggestions.

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You're not even close to nailing the song.

6. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

Moderators...................
    Delete this thread.
    REPEAT
    Delete this threat.

I gonna learn this seriously now.

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

thats the type of comment i was waitin for..........for i thought igt had become soft...........bjr proved me wrong.........

if you did this same recording a few years back and post it here.....hehe........you would've been in for one heck of a review/s.........

cheers!

8. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

Dude!! why are you embarassed by your recordings man??? trust me.......i had far worse a start!!!

live by your rec and keep it as your reference ...........it'll give a progress report.......

cheers!

9. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

I like u posting Cheers!! after every post.

Cheers!

10. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

hehe...
    if only the origional had an indian singing...
    it sounds better that the origional...
    far out...
    i better go practice...
    haha

11. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

thats like my signature........

cheers! (again)

12. ozone

ozone New Member

oh my god... the singing was out of pitch out of sync... I feel Sorry to break this out to you buddy but all my friends were shocked to hear this recording, I kno neither u nor can i sing like bryan adams, but please listen to what you post before posting it.... Sorry if i hurt ur sentiments but this was bad...!!