My God !!

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Arindam.Ray, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Hey hey Guys plz plz plz plz [a thousand time]...DON'T FIGHT !! Is it because of me? I think so......!! I was stunned while viewing the thread....that contains that HOT conversation... well...if it's b'coz of me..then Iam Sorry guys!! I will b back in a few days...Hey these happy news are for all the IGT friends of mine....BHAISHOB AMI EKTA DARUN CHAKRI PEYECHI + RECENTLY IAM ENGAGED WITH A CUTE named..."....".....let's keep it a secret....

Hey...I'll post some of my favorite songs in a few days...& I WILL POST THEM SEPARETLY....Don't Worry!! I was busy with my LOVE in these days...so...here Iam back again with my brothers.....BUT PLZ DON'T FIGHT !!

With love from "My Love" & Me....
    [(Praye) Boudi ar Amar Bhalobasha Nio]

yours Arindamda.

2. dhop

dhop New Member

yo man welcome back :rock: .

3. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

nice to hear about ur promotion, buddy, both in ur professional as well as ur family life!!
    fight, naah!! we were just sharpening our communication skills and belive me, it was or should i say, it is fun!!

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

On behalf of all of IGT, Congratulations on your engagement!

5. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

congrats and dude don't forget to post your wedding pictures for us all to see....

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

Congrats dude....and so typical of Sonali of asking for the pics...although she is scared of posting her pics....

7. taquila

taquila New Member

Hey Atul I told you, he'll be back...

8. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

yeah, man! thank God he is back!!
    no hard feeling Taq!!