my first vocal attempt

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by johnllb, Mar 22, 2008.

1. johnllb

johnllb New Member

Keoraf likes this.
  2. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

u can improve ur vocals ,but their is no feel in ur singing

anyways keep trying
    its was not bad

3. johnllb

johnllb New Member

thanks

to amitrichardsxess:

thanks for the reply, i beg to differ with the feeling part due to the fact that this is one song that cannot be sung without feelings, it is next to impossible to do that and secondly this was just a trial copy, will be posting another version of the same song soon, anyways points taken and thanks again for the reply.

4. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

good job...there is scope for improvement on the standing notes

5. johnllb

johnllb New Member

thanks

to sayantan_guha:

thanks for the reply, point taken.

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Totally agree with you man, in my opinion you sung it with feelings and passion, ofcourse it always can be done better, it would be better to add some more feelings, but what you did is not bad at all, kudos man, my reps are coming to you!
    A few tips, the silence in the beginning(0:22-0:26) last too long, don't know why you add the silence in that part of the song!
    The solo played from 1:23-1:28 is not played very well in the rhythm, try improving that, it sounds a little messy!
    The mixing could be improved aswell, sometimes some intruments are sounding very loud, so try levelling the sounds the proper way!
    Overall you did a very, very good job man, in my opinion, the most important things a singer should own you just get it and that is, a good voice, the Sur and Taal and the feelings in your voice!!!
    Just keep up this good work man, hope to hear the whole song from you some time!

By the way, post it in the future in this section:
    IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music
    https://indianguitartabs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

one of my favourite songs, this song, i feel has an immortal thing, as it grows on you and is haunting i.e. keeps playing on in your mind after you hear it.....lovely song.

hahahahha

8. johnllb

johnllb New Member

thanks

to keoraf:

thanks a lot keoraf, points taken, i agree that the mixing could have been better but as it was a tiny trial track i didn't put a lot of effort into it, and yes the silence u r right is a bit long but that was to give way to the intro as it was a prog. midi. that i used with the help of the keyboard, just after the intro with piano.

9. johnllb

johnllb New Member

!!??

to radicalz_adi:

I didn't quite get your reply there, as in i can't make out your comment, but i'll take that "hahahaha" as a sign of your joy on listening to my attempt.

take care and God bless :)

10. chatty_arko

chatty_arko New Member

nice attempt bt cud have been much better

11. cooljeba

cooljeba New Member

nice try dude.. You should work on the way you sing specially when u finish a para and switch to next para.. the previous para you end abruptly..

Finish the para and then proceed to next para.. dont be in hurry to finish the para.. nice soft vocal u have..

12. pramod1212

pramod1212 New Member

hey.......nice attempt bro...........nice voice.............