My first video

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by pearlmaharajan, Oct 4, 2012.

1. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

welcome subash... and nice to hear that a this era guy... knowing the value of Raja...sir

2. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

Yeh, Kalyanam pannuppa seekkiram, thaanga mudiyala.

3. pearlmaharajan

kalyanam appramum kettaa ? :p

4. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

Sandhiya might have sensed this already.

5. pearlmaharajan

who is sandhiya by the way?
    love is a bore thing sir. its worth spending time with a guitar than a gal

6. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

ah haa... Enna pearl... ore thathuvamaaa varudhu... Adi romba balamo?

7. pearlmaharajan

no nnaaa... ennayellaam yaar love pannuvaa? namma meet pannuna 1hr la evlo mokkaiyaa pesuren... then how gals like me? :)

I think we are deviating from the topic. end card potralaamaa ?

8. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Hi Jimihndrx,

We would like to know about yourself... Can you please introduce yourself....

9. ashok_15189

ashok_15189 Member

Hi all,

I'm Ashok , a Web Developer, working in a Small Private company in Chennai with 2+ experience , i love to listen music since i was 18 and i start my interest to play the songs in my first keyboard (Casio SA-21) then i moved to Yamaha PSR i425 at 22 ,Roentgen (Rajesh) is my old friend of Indian keyboard Forum ,he correct my first post of un paarvayil through being we are friends then i found the IGT to expose my thoughts , i regret to say about my music knowledge it's beginner level .,Thanks for listening my profile

Regards
    Ashok Ravi

10. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Good to know about you - Ashok. Do contribute for the benefit of others. Music is so vast and at any stage, all are beginners only....... I have seen your early postings................ Keep it up... Sathya

11. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Nice to hear about you Ashok.... Please continue your contribution and share your knowledge...

12. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

So nice and humble.

13. cytosine

cytosine Member

I am Sathya Narayanan Living in chennai,Mylapore.I am a program analyst in a private company.My lovable music journey started from my birth coz am from a classical music family and my grandpa Pallavi narasimhacharyar(Aunt's father) is the last guru for KJY sir.I Learned classical music by hearing songs composed by my father,aunt,,,,....n lists goes on..
    One of my friends taught me basic western chords few months back from that i started playing chords for the songs.From 4 th standard ,am playing keyboard ,Even i too started with Casio SA21( same as ashok) :D

Daily i use to play keyboard atleast for 2 hours.
    Now am Addicted to IR chords.......
    I love to do research on chords for cinesongs with its Raga.

14. Guitarsen

Guitarsen New Member

Thank you Sathya, good to have more IR fans here.

15. ashok_15189

ashok_15189 Member

Nice to hear about you, you know the CASIO SA21 keyboard great instrument , taught me how to play notes but i miss that now coz of impress by this video,any way im happy that i handover to my youngest cousin.. :)

16. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Nice to hear about you Cytosine. Hope to meet you during my next chennai visit as I also stay in Mylapore..... Sathya

17. vs.suresh

vs.suresh Active Member

Dear New comers... Can you pls introduce yourself...

18. sathish lion

sathish lion Member

happy diwali to all , am realy soryy i thought u all will around my age .. but. u all are big boys .. sry. for callimg mama & machi .. sir ..

19. SUNDARRAJ

SUNDARRAJ New Member

Hi all... im sundar raj,

Im a mechanical engg 26 years old working in a german based MNC. I usually find time very rare...though i used to sit and play guitar whenever i find time. It gives me more clarity to my mind to think further. I really thank to the suresh sir, sathya and rajesh for the contributions....i really want to understand the raagas...trying to learn...need all of your help to grow further...last one and half years im playing guitar and learned alot of things through all ur help...keep posting and stay active....

20. sathish lion

sathish lion Member