1. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

hey dudes n guitar guru's :) i'm romeo a newbie here i hav uploaded my first song aadat ...

https://www.soundclick.com/romeoguitarguru

i know u guys r really freaked out lssnin this but juss cudn't restrict my self without attemptin this song n all credit goes to krazy gal ofcourse........dudes waitin to c ur comments ;)

2. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

nice try ! from where u got that music?
    vocals are weak and out of scale at many places
    try to work hard on vocals

3. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

God, :cry2:, wat u r upto dude :mad: . i was stunned when the strumming started (absolutely same). n u need to answer back mohsin.

Take the credit back from krazy n do practise a lot of vocals.

Thanks
    Sachin

4. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

i think sachoo he took that studio version music !
    he aint playing anything in his cover he is just singing

5. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Nice try Bro...
    But U need LOD of practice....Specialy Ur vocals Notes...
    Try To Sing it with Passion...With the Feel...and Try to Record tht Songs Vocals in Ur Head and then Sing Like Him....
    Best of luck

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Well, the music is certainly not yours. The vocals, well, nice try, that's all. I think with a bit of good guidance and good practice, you can do well. Try to stick to the key in which the vocalist actually sings in.

7. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

yeh u ve gone out of scale after that aalap and got shifted to a different scale

8. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

@ Romeo
    Nice try buddy, u have got a good voice but lotsa practice is needed! the alaaps were out of sur but rest sounded good.

@ sachoo
    I think man, no i m sure he used karaoke track to sing! isnt it??

9. RoMeO_Gguru

thnks mates will surely prove upto u guys in my nxt song pakka.....;)
    n thnks for the motivation all....n those who feel i'm playin i aint this is the karaoke track i caught hold of .....

10. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

I think he sang pretty well. But not in the alaap. It was really out of scale. Nice try man... I can't really figure out which is your strumming and which is original. Whats going on ? where did you get that music ???

11. RoMeO_Gguru

hey cruncky thnks man atleast ne one replied +ve but others were not rong..
    yeah the aalaps messed up too high ranged they were and even farhan had multitrack recordin for it .... n i aint trained atall in singin this was juss a blind.

n the karaoke track is on wot i sang coz playin n singin is not ok wid me...
    i found this on soundclick