my fade to black solo

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by solo, Dec 25, 2005.

1. solo

solo Banned

ah im kinda new...jus started playing the guitar around 6 months back so im as fast...newayz plz comment:D...heres the link...thnx in advance

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

N u sure dunno nuts about managing attachments here, nor do u know nuts abt being polite,.. eh? wat awesome combi man!

3. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

where's the link ?

4. solo

solo Banned

5. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Gr8 ..it doesnt work !

6. solo

solo Banned

Now Try...................

faiqrock likes this.
  7. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

umm...since ur a newbie i recommend that you try slower songs and dont try leads for now. becoz you cant maintain the tempo of the song . and i you didnt hit your notes right .
    coz the solo ends on the 17th fret of the E string , your intro wasnt in the same key either

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Solo: bro i think u rocksssssss....really good reps 4 u yaar

9. solo

solo Banned

che thnx:D...altho i kno its not that good kinda noisy and all bcos of lack of practice aided by a f***all guitar(40 yr old electric)......neways thnx a lot...more comments appreciated..and guys who know this song plz gimme suggestions on the bending and other parts so that i can improve...it would really help...thnx in advance....keep the suggestions coming

P.S:What does "reps" mean?

10. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

11. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

bro u wrote "F**k all guitar of 40 age"
    if u r talking abt Metallica...thts disrespect of thm ....n i really think Metallica is AWSUM....n try 2 avoid Abuses on IGT or u will BANN on igt...
    and Dun disrespect bro ny 1....n dun write ny abuse in future or u will BANN

12. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

lol man..no direspect intended but wat u been smokin yaar??the kid meant 40 yr ol guitar not band .

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Naswar

Dont ask me the meaning.

14. solo

solo Banned

re "faiqrock" u didnt get me man....i didnt say nething bout metallica....i just said that the guitar i used is a vintage....and btw im the biggest metallica fan

15. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

fade to balck's no big deal in 6 months.i'm on the same track and my band's coverin open your eyes from alter bridge in the school.now that is something u call a solo.and learn something called politeness,i'm not being polite to u coz u and ur attitude sucks bigtime and u don't deserve to be respected.

16. solo

solo Banned

if ur referring to that igt theme reply im sry...just chill wont hapn again...
    suggestions for improvment fr my solo plz

17. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hi Solo,
    Wrong solo to try at your level. Try something simple and play it well. Well there's plenty of room for improvement. Notes should be clear, timing should improve, vibratos and bends to learnt. My suggestion is pick something to what you can do and improve. Good luck.

@Others.. Seriously your attitudes suck. All he asked was for a suggestion. He just said that he has been learning for 6 months and claimed that he is reasonably fast in learning. What's wrong in that. Poor guy.

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

seriously....

19. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@solo
    try something like Nothing Else Matters . Or practise speed excersise's ( their plenty posted here at IGT ) . Work on that coz six months is a little too early to learn this solo . ( also try learning the rhythm of this song )

20. solo

solo Banned

thnx a lot for ur suggestions and support ronnieanand and bjr:D...btw can u guys temme what legitos and vibratos mean?

dennis likes this.