my electric guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by salman Rauf, Jul 25, 2007.

1. salman Rauf

salman Rauf New Member

Hi friends my uncle give me a electric guitar in gift with a Amp you can see a picture i wana ask you that this guitar is made in japan by Moris called (Bill Lawrence) I not play electric guitar before this please tell me that is this guitar is good or not to play or this guitar sound good or not .And please tell me the market price of this guitar.....thanxs in advance

Attached Files:

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

looks good ..great color

3. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

It should make no difference to you whether anyone says the guitar is good or bad, since this is your first electric guitar and you got it for free.
    :)

Have fun with it.

5. dharmatmaa

dharmatmaa New Member

Lucky bugger

6. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

looks darn good

7. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

any guitar made in japan will have excellent craftsmanship and good playability...hence u should thank ur uncle profusely since its lucky to get a MIJ guitar as ur first one.

8. Shreddy

Yep. I totally agree. After using a calcutta made one...then to a chineze one and then an indonesian one and now finally the japenese one. I can guarantee Japan as one of the finest worksman ever! I played a few gibsons made in the UK or somewhere which were great too but didnt get a lot of time to play it...since i knoew only 1 song thne

9. salman Rauf

salman Rauf New Member

thanks for reply .i play this guitar and its realy sound good thanks.but please tell me the market price of this

10. Shreddy

I reckon 400ish dollars probably.

11. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

D'you reckon?
    Top job on getting ahold of that guitar mate! :p:

12. salman Rauf

salman Rauf New Member

Thanks..but Alexi_Laiho what is 400ish dollar i what is meant by (ish)

13. Shreddy