MY cover of- Aadat by Jal

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ozone, May 15, 2008.

1. ozone

ozone New Member

Hello every1..... this is the first song with vocals that im uploading.... please be kind. :)
    Please be comfortable texting me your opinions or suggestions or encouragement or hate mail whatever they may be. Thank You.. :)

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6546991

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Not bad at all, a good performance man. Good guitaring and and good vocals aswell. I don't want to say its very well, but i heard a lot of recordings of this song and your version is a good one.
    Heard your other recordings too, but this one is alot better, much better i must say!
    A little tip, try not to sing the way you are strumming, cause sometimes you are singing along with your strumming, so try to improve that (i hope you understand what i try to say).
    Overall a very good job man, keep going and take care!

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

exactly what keoraf said.........this is just another aadat cover man........

it didnt actually connect.........though a very good attempt at that i must say.........

and also...u seem to have made the recording in just one track........try multiple tracks.......then only will the cover sound good..........because in this cover there is absolutely no overlapping........thats not exactly good......

but definitely one of your better covers man.......

cheers!
    :beer:

4. ozone

ozone New Member

@ keoraff.... i too have heard a lot of aadat versions.... good to hear that you find my cover better than the other versions.T
    The stumming while singing problem could be bcoz i sang the song at one stretch no mixing-editing n all...

@ sukrut.... Thanks for ur suggestions...

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

good cover..& i agree with keoraf's tip....

6. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

Well done bro....nice guitaring and vocals too r good...just increase the volume of vocals a bit.....

7. ozone

ozone New Member

Rep

Thanku......................................................................

8. sanju_just4u

sanju_just4u New Member

Good attempt buddy...keep it up

9. needless

needless New Member

not easiest song to play and sing at the same time. keep it up.