My Cover-My heart will..(Titanic Theme)..NOW CUCUMBER VERSION ADDED..check out!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by vini, May 1, 2006.

1. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

is that ur way of callin it the cool version? :p:

I had to raise the volume on my speakers really high to hear it properly... but it sounded nice.. :)

I liked it!

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah....actually my earlier version was a lil uptight..thats y :grin:

u had to turn ur speakers up? :eek:: i amplified full throttle! :think:

anyways..theenku phor listening!! :grin:

3. ^ weeeeeppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii now we have our own Celine Dion on IGT....good work vini... sounded just like that... reps for sure...

ohh...i cant give u reps right now:shock: ..have to spread...... baad main de doonga....;)

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

no worries!!...im glad u liked it...

and yes at one high pitch point i couldnt manage my voice..feelin so terrible abt it :'(

5. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

ok..listening now... sounds superb...

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

^ lol @ my quote :p:
    yep..thanx!

7. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

had to turn up my speakers to full - and still attach my amp and then too strain - but awesome.....by time too u started usin some effects....
    reps for sure....if it allows...

8. fat_kax

btw it sounded as if u were sittin the drowned wreck and then sinin it - nice....agin....:grin:

9. amit82cse

too much background noise...can you remove that as well ( guitar piece ) and record only your voice...:)

10. fat_kax

@amit - that'd be nice - but it wont make any sense - if u didnt notice - this site is called Indian [highlight]GUITAR[/highlight] tabs.com

11. I don't believe I'm saying this, but you're awesome! I love your voice..!! Its amazzinggg (Y)

12. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i just couldnt get myself rid of the bg noise...imagine i had to record with fan switched off :annoyed: and about the low volume...i used full amplify effect guys..what can i do?..duh..anyways thanx to all of u who listened :)

LOL @
    hehe :)

@Lavina
    looook...whoz here!!!...where have u been sweety?? u canT believe that ur saying im awesome..haha well...no i wasnt awesome :eek:: messed up on singing at a point or two...phissh :p: but anyways thanx for d compliments

13. amit82cse

Com'om expand your horizon..along with Guitar we do bunch of non-guitar related stuff too in this site...don't you agree with me?

14. armani4eva

armani4eva New Member

looooooove the cool as a cucumber version nice and slow ;)

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

^ thankooooo for listening