My Cover-My heart will..(Titanic Theme)..NOW CUCUMBER VERSION ADDED..check out!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by vini, May 1, 2006.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

My Heart Will Go On-Titanic

today i came around this song's chords posted by god of guitar..i had totally forgotten this song.. so i thought of covering it.. its pretty long so thank me i havent covered the whole song!

at two points in the song i had to take the pitch pretty high..im afraid that i didnt manage that well..the wherever ur and open the door part..anyways here it is>>

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=438386&songID=3871356

oR

www.soundclick.com/viniigt

hmmph bye

edit edit edit::

check out the Cucumber Version which i have uploaded :grin: >>

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=438386&songID=3888545

anshphenomenon and fat_kax like this.
  2. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

can't belive this.. u did it so quickly ... so reps b4 i listen it.. no no this wud be unjustified .. let's wait to hear..

3. coolhemant

coolhemant New Member

wo.........w

man vini 'ji' i tell that uve relly recreated that magic excellent wrk awesum gr8 but!
    i feel that if strummin would have a little slow n better then it would have been better than the original 1
    mind blowing

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@sachoo
    no i did lot many things in the meanwhile...had fried rice n manchurian..had some pepsi, played with my niece
    and in rest 15 mins recorded..phissh

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ hemant ji

thanx ji..for the compliment ji but about the strumming ji, u know it isnt really a guitar song ji and trust me ji..if i would have slowed down at strumming, the song would have become boring. so im sorry ji..i cant accpet ur strumming suggestion

ok ji?

6. sachoo

oh so u did it evn quickier .. jyaada jaldi kar di .. but still i love it..specially from "near far.." n lovely guitaring.

hey shud hv thot of mr. dawson, probably at higher pitch .. hehehe :p:

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

thenku

who is mr. dawson? plz enlighten me

8. sachoo

don't tell me .. u dont know mr. dawson... jack dawson >> JD = heart throb frm 1998 to almost 2000 n still .. tht crack in "who's eating gilbert's grape" (some name like tht)... enlighten ur memories vini....

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

nice guitarin n voice 2 ..overall a gud cover .. :)

10. arparwan

arparwan New Member

good effort ...... ur vocals are good as well

11. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

too gd, both strumming n vocals were great! great job! ;) (how do i rep?)

12. vini

vini Repeat Offender

thanx guys
    @mask
    click the yellow star button on bottom left of my post and it will lead u to the desired page.

13. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

IN LUV WID UR VOICE....<3 (hey - i used that icon - so am i popular yet? ;))
    infact this thing is better than the original song...man....wow - i wud donate all my pts (not that they're much) - but seeing that ur VERY well off...i wont
    amazing stuff...anoda classic cover from vini....
    a request though...how bout takin that thing - and putting a solo in the end....like the titanic theme- the one they play when they show kate on the ship....in the ad
    i had it figured out....will post if u ask real nice...waise - its not that tough....u figure it out....
    REPS definetly - man u got an affinity fer good covers....
    a classic example fer beginers to figurin out strummin on ur own....
    once agin i repeat....IN LUV WID UR VOICE....gives me dreams of keira knightely....:eek::....luvli werk....

14. vini

vini Repeat Offender

*gee* thanks for ur appreciation!

keira knightley? why?

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  15. hey good one vini..u must have recorded full song..if yes than do that...and post it...reps if it allows..

16. vini

vini Repeat Offender

full song..hmm! its quite a big one//most of my covers r full/complete

anyways..thanx!

krazy_gal and abhimanjrekar like this.
  17. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

y am i gettin a error...... come on vc and sing it ...** goes to try again **

18. abhimanjrekar

ok..nice one vini..but as im listening it now again, i personally feel the strummin could have been taken some other way too..din feel the strummin that proper yaa..neways my opinion..u know na how im with regardss to strummins..thts y...but good one..reps...

19. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

i dunno...ur voice alwez makes me think of her....ahhh nostalgia...

20. abhimanjrekar

i hope this she isnt that she of urs...karz .....:think: :p: