My ( Best ) ::: Hotel California (entire)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by abhimanjrekar, Nov 4, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hi all...this is my best song...hotle california of eagles...okie ther r few things i would tell before u hear this....i have started using OVERLAPPIN in audacity frm this song..ie.thisi s the first attempt...so ..

1.ther may be some hitches here and ther as with timings since i put vocals and chords first and overlapped the lead.

plz consider tht and give ur comments ,,since now i know to use it,i ll be givin the best i can in future...thx all...and do comment on this one...... :cool: :nw:

heres the link

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=LJH5G3X2 :beer:

2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

upload on soundclick yaar!!!!

3. abhimanjrekar

yaar i don know how to give the link on soundclick re...

4. abhimanjrekar

newayz ill still try..

5. abhimanjrekar

i put it on soundclick ..wait ill give link...

6. abhimanjrekar

7. abhimanjrekar

8. jekyll

jekyll Banned

nice guitars
    infact everything was pretty good :)

but do you want commetns on vocals too ?

9. abhimanjrekar

ya...absolutely on all..feel free to comment even bad nethin........

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

ok work on the guitar......you did goof up at times....practice hard and you will become better..

vocals were frankly baad....no offence but man u need to practice on your speed, pronouncation and sur

11. abhimanjrekar

thx for those..will surely work on improving it..... :cool:

12. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

13. abhimanjrekar

thk u rajeshwary...

J_a_L likes this.
  14. vini

vini Repeat Offender

the voulme as u say has been fine when recorded but due to some problem wid my speakers i found it pretty low..but i still managed to listen to it..had to bend and stick my head down next to speakers to listen :RollLol: anyways..comin to topic

ur attempt at overlapping was nice..i wonder if u still did a 3 layer overlapping though i suggested u 2 layered!..i need not comment on ur guitaring as its already fit and rather perfect.ur guitaring in this song is indeed commendable

but my dear friend..im afraid..u need to work on ur voiz..i've told u before also.plz take time out and practise a bit for ur voice...sing on top of ur lungs...!! u do have lotsa potential in ur voiz and u can sing far far better i know..so keep guitaring on backburner and brush up ur voice.

not a standing ovation but u do deserve a good applause for this effort!! :grin:

again sorry for the long n boring feedback :p:

15. abhimanjrekar

i did 2 layerrrrr only....thx vinipie...reg voice,i was conscious coz i couldnt open up else my guitar couldnt have come..thts y re..i cant sing freely..who will samjhao my pc???..and the feedback wasnt borin......

16. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I liked the guitarin,... n my feedback remains same as i told before some time back, yr voice suits fine for hindi songs, infact i love it on hindi songs. English mai jara gadbad.

Nice though!!

17. abhimanjrekar

thx akky..ya im born for our des ki miitii....ghar ka chirag,givin diya to neighbours house..nono..hehe.....thx again..

18. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

Hotel California Ending Instrumental

ha ha believe me abhi ur last post saying 'giving light to neighbour's house' made me laugh like anything. very good sense of humour, and your efforts in your song are can be easily remarked, you sound sweet :p: especially the way u sung the line "there were voices down the corridor" were amazing. keep your hard work coming in.

here's HC ending instrumental which I recorded around 5-6 months back uploaded on yousendit.com all comments are welcome.

https://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0QAZ3C8EWECHG2KC93EMMX0K17

and for good post on IGT for the same i found this one to be good.
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=4433

i believe the chords sequence are BmF#7...... etc instead of BmF#....

19. abhimanjrekar

hey its not openin....

20. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur