my bands logo!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by slash_i_m, Dec 31, 2005.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I was thinking of using Dexter or Powerpuff girls

2. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

lol and that will be jokez hah try Mr.Falcon lol or Scooby Doo

3. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

hey u guys are great! thank you i'll make one for IGT too.

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

well I was serious about Powerpuff girls

has anyone cehked out their soundtrack?

totally nu-age metal.

5. mad_man

mad_man oo my god kill Em all

yeah this one is much better :think:

but still resembles to sabbath's logo

6. mad_man

mad_man oo my god kill Em all

r u serious:insane:

i mean ya u can think for some character like joker (from batman) or some1 like wolverine

but dexter or powerpuff girls u cant be serious

7. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

u know what the Joker from Batman is not at all a bad idea :) ummm u made me think on this one heh ( only if u design it ryte ) it can be awsome, and yes i know abt the sound track for power puffs heh .. Okay if ur going for it which girl u gonna take heh tricky onw eh? i'll say Blosom

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Calvin wud be great !

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Blossom is good (but she is too wise).

what's the name of the one who is always angry n pissed off? (Buttercup?)

and the one who is always innocent n cute? (Bubbles?)

Bubbles is the best !

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

But using it like that is copyright voilation ..... Use these comic characters if u wanna get jacked or sued !

11. u actually no there names :shock:

12. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

hey guys c'mon giv me some serious suggestions this rather becme a car2n discussion thread.anyways i might change it again coz it looks too anglicized.probably do something related to indian mythology.

13. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

try some thing like a wrench or a skull being crushed between two gears or something. use your imaginatiuon man. u will definitely get somethin like that. if your band plays heavy metal. the cross is tooo common.
    ask your friends. watch junkyard wars on discovery channnel. biker build off on travel and living. i will try and make one logo for you. but i cant promise.

14. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

okay fine no cross now!!

do work on '3ds max' ? any ways if u can, make something in photoshop.alright here's the latest one.

Attached Files:

15. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

hi heres the logo i made in Unigraphics. with the exe file you can rotate and view the modle in 3D. i had some other ideas too bt could not put it in this one because the software i not as flexible as studio max. please let me know what you think about it even if you dont use it. the exe file is too large. so i will have to split and supload it. u need winzip10 to view it.

Attached Files:

16. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

hi, i am posting the exe file. it is split into two. u have to just iopen the file with the *.zip extension. do not open the other file. if you dont get it read the winzip help file. i had to split the files onto 195 kb each. the first one is named 1RIP.zip. u have to rename it to RIP.z01 after downloading it. u have to repeat this for all the file in serial order the way i have renamed it. i hope you get. ican upload only 5 files at a time. so after downloading the first 5 you download the remaining. finalyy u have to just open the file named RIP.zip

Attached Files:

17. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

hi, here are the remaing files. continue renaming the files....6RIP1.zip to RIP1.zip and so on. the last files are in the next post.

Attached Files:

18. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

you dot have to rename the file RIP1.zip. just download the file, rename them and put them all in the same folder. the just open the zip file name RIP1.zip. awaiting you feedback

Attached Files:

19. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

hey slashboyin thank you very much.i think we guys would probably setlle for the latest model that i made.i appreciate your response.its really very kind of you to spend your time making a logo for my band.i think unigrafix does not support antialiasing coz u can see the jagged lines.it took me almost a year and a half to learn 3ds max from my bro.i thank you a lot for your help.:)

20. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

hey no problem man. i did thatin working hours. i was idle. ;-). anyways man i wish i could learn 3DS. i am very interested in animation. i used to try small animations with the teapot and stuff. how did your bro learn 3DS? on his own or did he go for classes? yeah i saw your logo later on. i too feel that it is better. but mine was just for ideas not the final.