My band recorded a couple of songs check em out

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by vbpart4, Jan 17, 2009.

1. vbpart4

vbpart4 "the one"

Hello everyone
    so my band recorded a couple of songs check em out

www.myspace.com/ioishmusic

and we are looking for a bassist anyone interested can contact me :)

2. vbpart4

vbpart4 "the one"

anyone ??
    ??
    ??
    ??
    ???

3. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

it wud be better if u post it on youtube or to a link which automatically plays ur video. i tried for minutes but its asking me to login.

4. vbpart4

vbpart4 "the one"

ohh its not a video when u go on the page the song starts playing automatically in the music player on the top right of the page.

5. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

i c i wil check it out wel in the meantime check my thread about lucky ali cover

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Heard both songs man, to be honest i really don't like this kind of music. So the people who like this kind of music will give you the right comments!
    Musically this isn't done very well, there are some timing probs. It doesn't matter what instrument is getting played, always try to stay in the rhythm!!!!

7. vbpart4

vbpart4 "the one"

its a home recording and its not mixed properly man. so some parts sound off but yeah whatever you like.

8. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

excellent work man!!! seriously good!!! (i usually dont say this!)
    really like the grooves! the bass needs to be slightly boosted though!

great going! keep going!!!

cheerS!
    :beer:

9. vbpart4

vbpart4 "the one"

10. Telphor

Telphor New Member

Bade AAche lagate Hai

Will anybody, please provide me with the chords (with strumming pattern if possible) and tabs for the song from Balika Badhu, Bade aache lagate hai..
    thanks in adance

Telphor